Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Trading card games.

Newbie Sherlock Hound may be famous one day Sherlock Hound may be famous one day Sherlock Hound's Avatar
    Thanks
    I still collect yu-gi-oh cards. But seeing as everyone except 4 people at my school are chavs, I have no-one to have a match with anymore

Otaku roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith's Avatar
    Thanks
    I used to play the Star Wars one and I still have my black deck from Magic. I would play in tournaments but they have too many rules about what edition you use I like using old cards Like Alpha-Beta and up to Urza's Legacy Magic kinda started going downhill from then on if you ask me.
    This pain is sratching at my bone.
    And this Loneliness won't leave me alone.

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock Hound
    I still collect yu-gi-oh cards. But seeing as everyone except 4 people at my school are chavs, I have no-one to have a match with anymore
    i know what you mean thas why i stoped playing and sold my deck but know i regret it but i can always restart befor there wasn't much players in my school but now little by little i see more and more players so im thinking of coming out of retierment i also play pocemon but only with the old cards i dont like the new ones

Do to others as you see fit

Newbie jd_cloudstrife may be famous one day jd_cloudstrife may be famous one day jd_cloudstrife's Avatar
    Thanks
    i used to have the coolest Yugioh deck full of extremely rare cards but i quit playing and sold some of the least rarest cards in that deck. other than that i have all of my rares left. the game, i thought, was pretty cool
    "Why do people depend on each other? In the end you're on your own..."

Squall Leonhart

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks
    me, ive got almost all of em. Pokemon-Original, Magic The Gathering, Yu-gi-oh!, Yu Yu Hakushu, and a bunch more, i like them cause they're fun but like all TCG's do all of em are fallin in and out of popularity so no one else has any, i get stuck with cards i cant even use...

Otaku Wrath may be famous one day Wrath may be famous one day Wrath's Avatar
    Thanks
    I used to play Magic and a little bit of Pokemon when I was 12. But I grew out of it. Occassionally I play Magic and Yugioh on weekends at local card shops.
    -Maximum dimensions for signatures is 110(height)x450(width), maximum file size is 150kb. ONE IMAGE ONLY!

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrath
    I used to play Magic and a little bit of Pokemon when I was 12. But I grew out of it. Occassionally I play Magic and Yugioh on weekends at local card shops.
    If you still play Yu-Gi-Oh, I would like to know what kind of deck you use, or what your favorite card is.

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks
    whats yours mega

Do to others as you see fit

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast