Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Trading card games.

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks
    Magic the Gathering, No other TCG will ever be able to own up to it.
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

Otaku roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith's Avatar
    Thanks
    That is quite true mostly because it is more than likely the first. Now that I think of it I have never lost a match with my black deck. That is probably why they don't allow all editions in tournaments. Because there are too many loser like me who will sot htrough every card ever to make the ultimate deck which I believe I have done.
    This pain is sratching at my bone.
    And this Loneliness won't leave me alone.

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by roger_smith
    That is quite true mostly because it is more than likely the first. Now that I think of it I have never lost a match with my black deck. That is probably why they don't allow all editions in tournaments. Because there are too many loser like me who will sot htrough every card ever to make the ultimate deck which I believe I have done.

You MIGHT be a worthy opponent against my White and/or Green deck, young padiwan learner.... I went to Magic Worlds in 1999 when I lived in Japan because it was in Tokyo. I will play you some day, PM me.
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4