Thread: Trail Mix

Newbie PiPod may be famous one day PiPod may be famous one day
    Thanks

Trail Mix

I thought this was kind of interesting. I'm embarassed to say that I've always had a soft spot for horses, so this show kind of piques my interest that way. Animal Planet is airing this show where celebrities talk about their experiences with horses and the like. Looks like it could be interesting, if you're a fan or Aerosmith or something, it could give you a whole different perspective of them. I'm just a horse fan myself, so that's why I'll be watching check it out, it's featured on the main site http://www.animalplanet.com

Otaku Fluffy-Chan may be famous one day Fluffy-Chan may be famous one day Fluffy-Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Trail Mix

Sounds cool ill cheack it out

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow! Awesome. Thanks for the headsup. I am a bigtime horse fan as well, though, I almost got kicked by one. Mean horsies! But, ha...I escaped it's attack in a flash. Martial arts helps.

Thanks

Ooooh that sounds like a scary experience. But yeah, this show looks pretty interesting, I like that it showcases the fact that celebrites have another side that we rarely get to see. And for once it's not just a reality tv show.

Thanks

Looks like they're running some ads for it in a few magazines too, my friend sent me this from one of her horse magazines:

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks

Pipod double posted, its the end of te world

Newbie DeadR3dOne_Xll may be famous one day DeadR3dOne_Xll may be famous one day DeadR3dOne_Xll's Avatar
    Thanks

i once had a horse ,but sadly it ran into a river and its foot stuck in the rocks and had a bad break. the horse went lame and had to be sold........(memories....
    -smiles sadly-
    "in the land of the blind ,the one eyed man is king"-some movie'-_-

Thanks

wow 2 bummer horse stories already... this isn't boding well. The only one I've got is that one my brother got bit on the finger while feeding a pony. the pony thought his finger was a carrot, lol. But yeah, the show looks kind of interesting. It brings me back to the days when I wanted to be a vet.