Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Trigun

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks
    Wolfwood does not draw the line at killing to protect the innocent, and Vash objects to this philosophy. Who makes more sense in that statement, is it Vash or Wolfwood?

Otaku Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Awww, classic. I loved Trigun and I still do because right now I'm reading the manga wich is different from the anime. More dark and less comedy, but still great. What I always liked about Trigun is that there's something for evreyone there. The first half of the show is comedy and kinda light hearted, but near the end of the episodes, it takes a dark turn and gets much more serious.....I never liked Legato, one of the worse vilians ever in my opinion. He's evil just because he likes to torture people, the reasons he does it we're never fully explained....And I love Vash, but Woflwood holds a special place in my heart, his philosophy is just more realisitic that Vash's, you can't always save evreybody and that's a fact.

Newbie quicklotus13 may be famous one day quicklotus13 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Have anyone of you have ever noticed that Vash and Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist) look almost the same?

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks
    Maybe the blonde hair but other than that I don't see the resemblence.

Newbie Butters may be famous one day Butters may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Trigun is cool. I like wolfwood hes is the coolest. SPOILER IF YOU NEVER SAW IT Fav epsiode i guess would be when wolfwood dies.

Newbie drangel may be famous one day drangel may be famous one day drangel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Hero
    That episode is called Quick Draw. It is probably my favorite episode. My other favorite episode is the last one. Where Vash has to fight his brother, that episode rocked. Under the sky so blue it was called. What do you think about Legato?

call me stupid but up to now im still not very sure whether vash killed knives in that last episode or what. but i its most probable that he didn't since his philosophy and all. as for legato, i didnt really like his character at all because of the way he killed people.
    what i really liked in this anime was how they showed vash's ideals of "love and peace" against wolfwood's beliefs about killing.

Take Charge.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

Spoiler Alert... Moving to Spoiler Forum...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by drangel
    call me stupid but up to now im still not very sure whether vash killed knives in that last episode or what. but i its most probable that he didn't since his philosophy and all. as for legato, i didnt really like his character at all because of the way he killed people.
    what i really liked in this anime was how they showed vash's ideals of "love and peace" against wolfwood's beliefs about killing.

Vash does not kill Knives in the last episode. He defeats him in a gun fight and then heals his wounds and carries him away. It is kind of weird that Wolfwood was a priest and he killed and Vash was an outlaw and he didn't. I wonder if Vash would still be about Love and Peace if all that bad stuff didn't happen to him?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast