Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Trigun

Newbie kurosaki ichigo may be famous one day kurosaki ichigo may be famous one day kurosaki ichigo's Avatar
    Thanks
    trigun is one of the best...just finished watchin rite now...haha...i like the endings becuz they always tell u a moral in life...it makes u wanna c..."hey, that is true huh"... hehe i guess...later

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks
    Fallen Hero's seperate one by one. I think that Trigun will always be one of my favorite animes. I just like how it inspired me. There is always a moral to Trigun in almost every episode. Did anyone think that Vash was going to kill that guy in the Diablo episode?

Newbie Dark Inuyasha may be famous one day Dark Inuyasha may be famous one day Dark Inuyasha's Avatar
    Thanks
    I liked the last episode when Vash and knives fight, I didnt liked that Wolfwood died and yeah I thought he was gonna kill him on the Diablo episode
    Last edited by Dark Inuyasha; Apr 22, 2005 at 05:07 PM.
    Kenshin: "You can die at any time but living takes true corage. I'm living too that I am, to repent for all the lives I've took"

Newbie Osaka Sakaki may be famous one day Osaka Sakaki may be famous one day Osaka Sakaki's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by narrator
    One of the best by far. Great balance of action,humor and well written drama all rolled into one wacky kick ass cyber-western. You can't make that stuff up..... oh and none of you can see Wolfwood
    Nick D. Wolfwood dies in the orignal anime but stays alive in the newer stuff!

Newbie Bluesummers may be famous one day Bluesummers may be famous one day Bluesummers's Avatar
    Thanks
    One of my favorite anime thus far. My internet alter ego is Bluesummers himself so yeah.
    "don't worry.. i struck you with the backside.. hmm? oh, sorry.. this is a double edged sword" *Zelgadis*

Newbie Alicia_Aaron may be famous one day Alicia_Aaron may be famous one day Alicia_Aaron's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well i love trigun i do love the final episode but i hate how it just ends and theres nothing to it i think they should do a follow up series or few episodes at least.
    Wolfwood is my favorite character by far not counting vash of course i hate that they killed him off.
    "VASH"

"Only those who are loved can ever be free"

ALK 2005

Newbie Three may be famous one day Three may be famous one day Three's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, Nick dies anyway; the anime series just decided to kill him off sooner. ::curses them::

As for the episodes, I really can't say that one was better than the other; I loved them all.

"When the time is right, you'll learn to love me."

x3
    <333

Newbie Kina_Takegami =^.^= may be famous one day Kina_Takegami =^.^= may be famous one day Kina_Takegami =^.^='s Avatar
    Thanks
    i love Trigun! to bad it's over here in Texas. it ended on CN...like 2 yrs. ago. I cried when Wolfwood died...it was so sad...
    [*sig image removed for being too tall. Please refer to the site rules for maximum allowable sig size.*]
    Awww...Isn't it cute!
    "Stay on my good side or I'll scratch your eyes out!"

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast