Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Trigun....so much room for more...

Newbie Himura_Patty may be famous one day Himura_Patty may be famous one day Himura_Patty's Avatar
    Thanks

Trigun....so much room for more...

not too long ago a friend of mine and sat and watched through all of trigun...it was really good!!!
    Why did they do that to poor Milly???Wolfwood...nooooooooo!
    well, lets just say, there is still much room for more stuff...
    but all in all, very good series
    Himura Patty, also known as the Devil...oh yeah...I am Batman!

Rou
    Otaku Rou may be famous one day Rou may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Back in the old days my belief was the seris was cut short, I thought the producers didn't give enough time or something. Tri-gun was one of the first anime I watched, and now after all I've seen, I have to say it was probably done on purpose... you know how anime is, the larger the gap the more happy they are. ^_^

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    trigun really was an excellent anime. though yes, i must say it was tragic the way wolfwood died after having listening to Vash's advice of not killing his teacher.
    But by the end you got the feeling that few people wer actually going to survive. That seen where that guy (i forget his name, laguna maybe?) forces Vash to shoot him in the head was awesome.

The end is important in all things.

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    TRigun was a good anime and it was shame that wolfwood had to die. Its always sad when a cool character like wolfwood dies. I think it just adds more drama when of the main characters friends die.

Otaku Purplefire may be famous one day Purplefire may be famous one day Purplefire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trigun is one of my favorite animes, its so unique and funny in its own way. Wolfwood was the coolest preist ever (Even more so then Miroku, (monk, its the same thing ok) sorry Inu Yasha fans) and when he died, i was also very sad. Someone had to die though, i could tell someone was going too, and they can't kill of the main couple so..yup he had to go. so sad he was so cool too...i wish they would make a movie or OVA for Trigun. That anime is seriously a classic in my eyes.

Newbie Pink*Rhapsody may be famous one day Pink*Rhapsody may be famous one day Pink*Rhapsody's Avatar
    Thanks
    That's like the main thing I can't stand about anime; how they always give you an ending that's never just right so you sit there feeling like they're not going to tell you anymore, but they didn't really give you an ending. It's like "haha, there's more, but we're not going to tell you the rest. Why? Because we make the series more popular that way. HAHAHA."

But yeah, Trigun was awesome. I was disappointed in the end, but I mostly am in all anime's. Except for Princess Mononoke... and Spirited Away. So I'm all for happy endings, SUE ME!

I just think Trigun ended too happily in an incomplete sort of way. I dunno. I felt like something was missing after the series. =/

Love it though, don't get me wrong.
    I gotta get that cotton ball off my butt.
    I <3 T3H MONK3H!!!

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trigun was very excellent indeed, one of my all time personal fav's. My only gripe is the ending..... i think things couldve been handled more strongly in ways to have a more effective & satisfying finale. But still, its one of the best.

Otaku Juggernaut may be famous one day Juggernaut may be famous one day Juggernaut's Avatar
    Thanks
    i personally like the ending. It just leaves things so open for your imagination to run wild

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast