Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Trigun....so much room for more...

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    heh i met someone who thought that ep. 25 was the last episode, and he hadn't seen it in like 6 months! i had to take him back to my pc and show him ep.26.. he was so much more satisfied, lol

The end is important in all things.

Otaku Karn may be famous one day Karn may be famous one day Karn's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would just like to comment that anyone who liked Trigun might want to check out the Trigun manga (Trigun and Trigun Maximum). Dark Horse is releasing the manga in the USA. The series hasn't ended yet, and even though the storyline is a little different (it branches off from the anime early on, and certain characters meet different fates), I think it is better than the anime version.

Newbie Zimmerman may be famous one day Zimmerman may be famous one day Zimmerman's Avatar
    Thanks
    I was honestly quite content with the ending of Trigun, of course they left a few things hanging, but it had such a good story to the entire series the ending seemed well fitting. If i could have made a few changes, maybe they could have done one more episode

Newbie therealslimfatguy may be famous one day therealslimfatguy may be famous one day
    somewhere in the south western part of the US
    Thanks
    i didnt think it left people hanging too much more than your average movie does nowadays

Otaku serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the ending was good but i wasn't the serious with the serious so i wouldn't care that much.
    I am the fire that light your wood. I'm the thunder that lights you night. I'm the wind that keeps you cool. are you wondering who I am? I'm the great wizard serge

http://bahamutpheonix.7.forumer.com/index.php
    please join this site if you like any type of games

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Precious memories...

Quote Originally Posted by FallenOne
    That seen where that guy (i forget his name, laguna maybe?) forces Vash to shoot him in the head was awesome.
    ^%#$ (doesn't use profanity but loves ^%#$ marks, lol) yeah, the scene with Vash being forced to kill Legato (Laguna was FFVIII but close enough) was the best thing I have ever seen in anime, seer genuis but the series should have stoped there. Legato was way better as a bad guy than Knives. I mean I was expecting a really awesome battle between the two and what the heck? Very anticlimactic, I didn't have a problem with how it all ended actually, I expected as much but the last fight should have been a lot better.

Trigun is still one of the best ever period.

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefblackhammer
    Legato (Laguna was FFVIII but close enough)

Trigun is still one of the best ever period.
    Heh, i knew i got that name from somewhere! sorry its been a while. i just wish more was explained about what powers they had, or where they came from, i bet if we had that background info the fight between Knives and Vash would have been better. - i also wish that Vash would have ripped off Legato's arm and put it back on himself... but maybe thats asking too much.

The end is important in all things.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Movie

Quote Originally Posted by FallenOne
    Heh, i knew i got that name from somewhere! sorry its been a while. i just wish more was explained about what powers they had, or where they came from, i bet if we had that background info the fight between Knives and Vash would have been better. - i also wish that Vash would have ripped off Legato's arm and put it back on himself... but maybe thats asking too much.
    Much as to why they really need to make a movie....would sell bundles.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast