Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Trigun....so much room for more...

Otaku Juggernaut may be famous one day Juggernaut may be famous one day Juggernaut's Avatar
    Thanks
    Speaking of Legato, can anyone tell me what he is. He's obviously not human, but he's to young to be a plant.

**smashes head into wall in frustration**

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    Speaking of Legato, can anyone tell me what he is. He's obviously not human, but he's to young to be a plant.

**smashes head into wall in frustration**
    thinks he was just a human and got his powers from Vash's Arm, I mean all he had was telepathy but man did he use it in such a cool way....

Otaku Juggernaut may be famous one day Juggernaut may be famous one day Juggernaut's Avatar
    Thanks
    But if you think about it, how coulld a human absorb another being's appendage?

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    But if you think about it, how coulld a human absorb another being's appendage?
    lol if you start asking questions like that you'd never get through any anime's...

The end is important in all things.

Newbie Laharl may be famous one day Laharl may be famous one day Laharl's Avatar
    Thanks
    if i was the writer for this anime i could at least put on another few episodes before endong this probably take care of some unresolved questions/conflicts
    y'know???
    "Demons show no love..." - Laharl

Death to all anime school chicks

Newbie Atsumori may be famous one day Atsumori may be famous one day Atsumori's Avatar
    Thanks
    Vash O Vash. I enjoyed this anime a lot. VASH VASH VASH VASH VASH VASH VASH

do you guys remember the 1st episode when that guy shot up the bar vash was in and only vash and the chair he was sitting on was left. then vash put his drink down then stood up the pushed up his glasses then pulled out his gun and pulled the trigger a few times only to see that it was empty.

that was the coolest thing ever.

Newbie Himura_Patty may be famous one day Himura_Patty may be famous one day Himura_Patty's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Karn
    I would just like to comment that anyone who liked Trigun might want to check out the Trigun manga (Trigun and Trigun Maximum). Dark Horse is releasing the manga in the USA. The series hasn't ended yet, and even though the storyline is a little different (it branches off from the anime early on, and certain characters meet different fates), I think it is better than the anime version.
    The manga is also out in canada(at least in montreal it is...)We can find it at any good old Chapters books stores!
    Himura Patty, also known as the Devil...oh yeah...I am Batman!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3