Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Trinity Blood

Newbie Blindz may be famous one day Blindz may be famous one day Blindz's Avatar
    Thanks

Trinity Blood

I don't know if this was discussed earlier, but, I recently got this anime and has so far watched 4 eps. What I want to know if is there anyone else who has watched any eps and if they know where I can get eps.

Here is a brief desciption from http://www.animenewsnetwork.com:
    The three important groups, the Empire, the Vatican and the Order of the Rozen Kreuz, are always in conflict. The Empire is on a country called Methuselah and the race is called Vampire. There is conflict with the Vatican for the difference of races. The protagonist is a priest called Peter Abel Nightroad, who travels through the countries as a representative for the Department of Foreign Affairs in Vatican. However, he also belongs to a secret agency of the Vatican known as "Ax", a Special Operation Group controlled by the Cardinal Catherina Sforza, secretary of the Deparment of Foreing Affairs. His encounter with a young girl called Esther will determine the struggle and survival between the human race and the vampires.
    My intelligence is perpetuated by my common sense.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    You can download fansubbed episodes of Trinity Blood via BitTorrent since the series has not been licensed for North America or Europe yet. Go to animesuki.com for the links. There are only five episodes available as a fansub so far so the only one you are missing is episode 5.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Newbie Blindz may be famous one day Blindz may be famous one day Blindz's Avatar
    Thanks
    thanks Zui Quan, have u watched this anime and what are your views??
    My intelligence is perpetuated by my common sense.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    That single word just peaked my interest.
    I just hope it'll be different from Hellsing, some original stuff is always welcome...
    The artwork is pretty nice.
    Last edited by Hassun; Jun 15, 2005 at 04:35 PM.

TCR Owner and Operator Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem's Avatar
    The land of the Gooch(Goochland), in Virginina. USA
    Thanks
    Hellsing was good, but short. 13 episodes. First episode reminded me of the first level of Resident Evil Zero. A Police girl, rookie, who is in a forest to investigate murders. Her best friend dies, and then tries to kill her. Then a stranger with a big gun and strange tatooes appears and saves her.
    Trars.com/forums <---The newest hot rpg place

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninrev Sirgem
    Hellsing was good, but short. 13 episodes. First episode reminded me of the first level of Resident Evil Zero. A Police girl, rookie, who is in a forest to investigate murders. Her best friend dies, and then tries to kill her. Then a stranger with a big gun and strange tatooes appears and saves her.
    Tattoos? Anyway as long as it's different and bloody I'm interested...
    It better be bloody.

Newbie XxLinkinParkxX may be famous one day XxLinkinParkxX may be famous one day XxLinkinParkxX's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Trinity Blood

this anime looks badass

Newbie zerrodefex may be famous one day zerrodefex may be famous one day zerrodefex's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Trinity Blood

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    That single word just peaked my interest.
    I just hope it'll be different from Hellsing, some original stuff is always welcome...
    The artwork is pretty nice.
    Original, heh. If you've seen the movie Equilibrium then the gunfight near the end of episode two is the most blantant rip-off ever.

Other than some silly stuff like that it's not bad. I wonder if Esther will be back in episode 8, seemed odd she was in three episodes and then there is no sign of her for two of them. They at least made it seem that she was supposed to be a major character.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast