Thread: Trivium: The New Metallica

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks

Trivium: The New Metallica

from so many reviews, the debut album from Trivium, Ascendancy , is considered a new Metallica. with a dash of these old sounds, a taste of nu metal, and a minor breakdown here and there i guess they are as good as everyone says they are. i downloaded their new cd from itunes and it is ****in awesome. there is no metal album like it yet this year. considering how young this band is, the youngest member being only 19, they will rpove to be a kick ass band in the future. already looking forward to the next album. though it won't happen till probably 2007. oh well. but this album is definitely something to check out if u're a hard rock fan, metal fan, or just a rock fan in general. this album kicks ass. period.

links to the reviews can be found at http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/artists/Trivium/

Otaku Mazer may be famous one day Mazer may be famous one day Mazer's Avatar
    right outside of reality, just inside insanity
    Thanks
    you see to me (and im not a huge fan of metallica) nothing is going to be the same as metallica i mean they basically started hard rock and all that junk.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Sounds like sick of it all with Iron Maiden/Metallica guitar sounds.
    But it does sometimes change to a Hetfield like voice...

Newbie quicklotus13 may be famous one day quicklotus13 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    The new Metalica suxs and you suck for liking them! AC/DC can kick their pussy-asses any day!

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    i liked the old Metallica better (especialy there first album) now they pretty much suck.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by quicklotus13
    The new Metalica suxs and you suck for liking them! AC/DC can kick their pussy-asses any day!
    Wow talk about not even bothering to read what the thread was about. And the next time you flame someone I'm going to throw you down a god-damn mineshaft.

Don't post in dead threads. Read the damn rules, please.

Closing.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.