Thread: True story

Newbie Tse Lu may be famous one day Tse Lu may be famous one day Tse Lu's Avatar
    Thanks

True story

There once was a charming, adorable young lady who smelled of fish. Because she smelled of fish, while she was growing up, polite society shunned her. In school, she had no friends, and in college, no sweetheart. She grew up lonely and outcast, and once her maiden years were behind her, she lived the life of a hermit, collecting cats. The no-longer-young lady adored her cats, and the cats adored her. The cats did not mind that she smelled of fish; quite the contrary, they were most happy with the odor. The lady became older and more matronly, with only her cats for company. She doted upon the cats, sometimes going weeks without food so that the cats would have only the best gourmet cat food. In her elderly years, she made some shrewd investments in the dot-com boom and grew independently wealthy. She yet lived a miserly life, spending little on herself and yet treating her cats to a life of luxury. When she died, friendless and alone save for her cats, she had one last wish--that her cats be mummified and interned in the tomb of the Pharaoh Tutankhamen. All of her wealth was bequeathed to the cats so that such an event would come to pass. Shortly after the old lady's death, the cats died of a broken heart, and per the last will and testament of the old lady, they were mummified and buried in the tomb of the ancient Pharaoh. There was a grand, publicized funeral for the cats as they were solemnly interned. Two weeks later, the janitor found the cats and flushed them.

The moral of the story is: If you smell like fish, bathe. Or else we'll flush your cats down the john.

Banned Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki's Avatar
    Thanks
    Nice story you brought up there, but i'm a bit confused now after reading it.

Forgive me if i upset you, but whats the real point of the whole story?

Newbie Tse Lu may be famous one day Tse Lu may be famous one day Tse Lu's Avatar
    Thanks
    The point to the story is to encourage bathing, of course.
    When my tire was thumping
    I thought it was flat
    When I look at my tire
    I noticed your cat
    Sorry!

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    um really wrong place for this.... but i agree bathing is a must
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Thanks
    Wrong place, mayhap, but this is the closest thing to the old AO that exists, so here is where it goes.
    When my tire was thumping
    I thought it was flat
    When I look at my tire
    I noticed your cat
    Sorry!

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    This topic has no relevence and no "real" discussion there-for topic closed ^_^