Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tsubasa xxxHolic crossover

Tem
    Otaku Darts - 301 Champion, Chopper2 Champion Tem may be famous one day Tem may be famous one day Tem's Avatar
    Thanks

Tsubasa xxxHolic crossover

does anyone know about this two mangas? well... was just wondering, if u were the writer, who will be ur main characters and supporting characters

"Tama-chan! "

Newbie cl0wn2055 may be famous one day cl0wn2055 may be famous one day cl0wn2055's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation

i coud never chage some master pices like that lol

Newbie firegirl22 may be famous one day firegirl22 may be famous one day firegirl22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Although I've only read Tsubasa (excellent series) I would have to say that changing the characters would be suicide for the series. But if I must say something, I'll say some psycho should be in Tsubasa, someone like Dilandou from Escaflowne minus the gender changing. A psycho always seems to add something to the show, making it less predictable. I wouldn't have the character being a blonde though, there's too many as it is.

Newbie Reinas may be famous one day Reinas may be famous one day Reinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    You're kidding right?

Changing Yuko to someone else? That would be suicide. It's purely evil. XD

Honestly though, Yuko is irreplacable. XXXholic isn't XXXholic without Yuko.

Newbie firegirl22 may be famous one day firegirl22 may be famous one day firegirl22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinas
    You're kidding right?

Changing Yuko to someone else? That would be suicide. It's purely evil. XD

Honestly though, Yuko is irreplacable. XXXholic isn't XXXholic without Yuko.
    Who said they're changing Yuko? I'm kinda lost now, I know it wasn't in my post...

Newbie Reinas may be famous one day Reinas may be famous one day Reinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by firegirl22
    Who said they're changing Yuko? I'm kinda lost now, I know it wasn't in my post...

I wasn't actually referring to your post specifically. I was referring to the OP.

Tem
    Otaku Darts - 301 Champion, Chopper2 Champion Tem may be famous one day Tem may be famous one day Tem's Avatar
    Thanks
    uhm... actually i didnt say anything about CHANGING, i said if u wer the writer, and were to make a crossover anime like this, who would be ur main characters and supporting characters... get it?

"Tama-chan! "

Newbie Semaru may be famous one day Semaru may be famous one day Semaru's Avatar
    Thanks
    I love XXXholic! Its one of my favorite mangas right now.

I'd like a cross over series from all of the Yu Watase works like FY, Ceres and Alice the 19th. I think my main characters would be Yuhi-Ceres (he always got screwed and that sucked), and Chidori-Ceres. All the other characters from the other series could be in supporting roles. That would have some potential, I think, and I've always wanted to see a manga version where Yuhi got to be the man.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast