Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tsukuyomi ~Moon Phase~

Otaku paultjuh may be famous one day paultjuh may be famous one day
    Thanks

Tsukuyomi ~Moon Phase~

gerne: Drama

Morioka Kohei wanted to become a photographer, but all pictures turned out just to be ghosts. When he visited an old castle in Germany, he met a vampire girl, Hazuki.

Hazuki was confined in the castle. She tried to suck Kohei’s blood to make him her slave, but it didn’t work. However, because he happened to break the device to seal her into the castle, Hazuki succesfuly escaped from the castle and left for Japan to look for her mother.

When she arrived in Japan, she went to Kohei’s house where he was living with his grand father, and began to live with them forcefully, because Kouhei had lost his mother during his childhood, Hazuki reminded him of his childhood and helped her to look for her mother. Then, another vampire girl, “Elfried”, and Count Kinkell came to Japan and tried to take her back.
    source: AnimeNFO

this anime just has 4 eppisodes subbed.
    i think it's a very good anime, very original story line.
    i'm watching it now, but i want to know how the real anime masters think about it :P

Newbie DJFlipD may be famous one day DJFlipD may be famous one day DJFlipD's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm also watching this though I've only had time to watch the first 2 eps. I also think it's very good with a very original story line. I love the animation it's so clean and the characters are really well drawn. The music is nice as well. I recomend this to anyone who has the time.

Otaku paultjuh may be famous one day paultjuh may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DJFlipD
    I love the animation it's so clean and the characters are really well drawn.
    that's true, there is more lightning in the characters than usual... atleast that's my oppinion.

Otaku Shadow_Dude may be famous one day Shadow_Dude may be famous one day Shadow_Dude's Avatar
    Thanks
    ah, i never heard of this anime series O.O
    sounds pretty good from ur guys opinions,
    welll *looks for torrets*

Newbie Maca may be famous one day Maca may be famous one day
    Thanks
    It seem interesting .Maybe I need watching it ^^Can u tell me more about it and where can I download except for using bittorent,mirc

Otaku Shadow_Dude may be famous one day Shadow_Dude may be famous one day Shadow_Dude's Avatar
    Thanks
    For the first i dled the first episode.
    and opening was quite um, weird.
    but when i watched closly on the episode.
    it was quite interseting,
    Some of the auido bg on some scenes i quite like.

Otaku Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmmm... kooo your from holland too? Dat is vet...zie je ook niet vaak! trouwens je bent even oud ook I couldn't pm you or sumtin.. I don't really know why.. but uhmm maybe we could get in touch on msn just add me if your interested.. see yah around .. *hug* yasmine ^^

|| I forgot that I might see so many beautiful things - Dreamvisions ||

Otaku dave_akuma may be famous one day dave_akuma may be famous one day dave_akuma's Avatar
    Thanks
    hazuki is so kawaii (even if she does suck blood)...i like how there's dark overtones, yet has it's more light-hearted moments as well...should be an interesting series...the animation's sweeeet...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast