Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: tsunami escape

Otaku linx88 may be famous one day linx88 may be famous one day
    Thanks

tsunami escape

if you only had to worry about yourself, would either ride aboat out to sea and hope you timed it correctly so you'll just float over it or take your chances on land and try to drive, fly, or run to safety?
    i'd take my chances on the boat
    www.myspace.com/fallabletruth

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    "i'd hide somewhere", Like a hole... or a basement.
    I don't think i'd be drivin, or ridn a boat....
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Well, lemme think... if there were earthquakes, tsunamis, and destructive waves everywhere, something tells me that the safest place to be would be in the air. Mainly because you could get above the wave levels and fly to someplace safer. Being anywhere on the ground or water is - as you know by now - pretty much suicide.

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks
    i'm gonna agree with Eriadd on that one. being able to fly to safety is best. but if it were for fun, i'd try the boat or car. just to get a kick out of it.

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks
    Actually, if I remember correctly, the safest place to be is in a boat, cause you can just float with the ginormous waves. There is supposedly a bunch of people who were scuba diving during the tsunamis, and they got back in their boat and stayed there for like, 2 days, until everything calmed down.

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Really ffgirl ? I heard about the scuba divers, but I didn't know that they made it back into their boat and lived there, ...crazy.
    Anyway, I think I would take my chances on dry land, on higher land, or on a hill, etc. I dunno about a boat, even if it's a possiblity to ride along with the waves, you could topple over just as easily and be in the middle of a tsunami. I would go with the higher ground, or get on a roof, or if all comes to an end, ehhh I'd grab a tree to hang onto.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    u... sure ff girl..... wHat if the boat capsized?
    I still don't think a boat would be all that good
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    The best place would be in the air or under water. Both need equipment to be succesful (plane/heli/balloon/diving gear/submarine/...)

Never go to a pit or basement, you'll be stuck and then you'll drown.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast