Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: tsunami escape

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eriadd
    Well, lemme think... if there were earthquakes, tsunamis, and destructive waves everywhere, something tells me that the safest place to be would be in the air. Mainly because you could get above the wave levels and fly to someplace safer. Being anywhere on the ground or water is - as you know by now - pretty much suicide.

I think i would feel safe out side the earths orbit! then if a wave is really big and raining- being dark and horrible. At lest it is out of the way!!!!

"The Problem is Choice"
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks
    depends on how high the water level is, if you go into a hole, unless you can seal it, like a sewer, your screwed cuz you will just drown, being in the air is good, I personally would reach a higher place than the water level. That is if I knew how high and where the tsunami was, but they didn't.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Sib
    Otaku Sib may be famous one day Sib may be famous one day Sib's Avatar
    Thanks
    Gosh... to think that the total death toll is nearly 300,000. (_ _) All those poor people. I can't stand watching the news anymore, since everyday it's just an update on the total number of dead.

I don't usually post my drawings up on the internet anymore, but I made this as my own kind of tribute for the victims. It's not much, but at least it conveys my feelings abit.

Hmmm... He's not technically human, so it wouldn't really be like cannibalism...
    .:Anime Relfections:.l.:SibArt (Being Updated):.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4