Thread: Tsunami pics

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Tsunami pics

http://homepage.mac.com/demark/tsunami/

Some of those pics are just horrible, like the ones shown early where the whole island is basically underwater.

Make sure to click the "Before and After" button for every pic.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is depressing.
    Seduced by Flesh

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Damn. That's all I could say. I thought this was going to be over. Kasai ~ this is depressing.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks
    Those are some of the most amazing, saddening, and horrofying pictures I've ever seen...my heart goes out to everyone affected...I can't imagine what it would be like to have your world and life turned upside down like that...

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    that's horrible sight i hope it never happens again.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku ex-paranoia may be famous one day ex-paranoia may be famous one day ex-paranoia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, it's a horrible sight, but it had to happen, now it's for the world to take this into their own hands and try to figure out how to help them as much as possible. Tons of humanitarian aid is going out. Especially from European countries, Germany and Australia have done excellent jobs... considering their per capita. ratio.

It's going to be a long recovery process, but like I said, it had to happen, so this is the biggest natural disaster in recorded history, and now we've seen what can happen, and it's our job to try and implement whatever we can, to prevent another one of these things from happening.

Maybe not prevent it, since that might not be possible, but atleast make plans so that we can minimize the casualties.

Scientifically this event is a great opportunity for scientists to study how these events affect our cities and such, because this doesn't happen all that much. Now we have to build on what happened and see where it goes from here.

My sincere condolences to the families of those affected, and I wish them the best of luck in the future.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Well now, that ruined my evening! Jeez, it sucks to be them. Good thing that there are already charity and things like that helping them. I would if I could, but I can't.

Sib
    Otaku Sib may be famous one day Sib may be famous one day Sib's Avatar
    Thanks
    omg... I got to about picture number 5 before the tears started. I couldn't make it past number 7.

Sure, they are just pictures. But each one of those little rooftops represents human lives, not unlike our own. Before/after/before/after/before/after... it's enough to make me fell sick..

Eriadd said it I guess. I just wish there was something more I could do.

Hmmm... He's not technically human, so it wouldn't really be like cannibalism...
    .:Anime Relfections:.l.:SibArt (Being Updated):.