Thread: Turmion Katilot

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks

Turmion Katilot

anyone heard of this band? they're a German metal band like Rammstein. only heavier and faster in terms of tempo/speed. the only way i know of getting songs from them are by kazaa or something. u can hear a song in a flash movie on Newgrounds called Bunnykill. they have a wicked sound though they're techno-metal stuff. i think they kick ass and tell what u all think if u've heard of them.

here's a link to the Bunnykill movie:

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/212095

Newbie The Coming Apocalypse may be famous one day The Coming Apocalypse may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Ok first off turmion katilot is not german, you should be able to tell just by listening, but anyway they are finnish and if you dont believe me put their lyrics into a finnish translation site and viola there you have it. But yeah i do like them i get mine from limewire of course, kinda like kazaa without the viruses, well anyway if you have any more questions just post them, hell one day when its not 2 am i'll post all of the translations ive gotten so far. till next time.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Do not post in threads that have been dead longer than two weeks. This one's been dormant for SIX F'ING MONTHS.

Closed.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.