Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tutorial Room

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Québec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks

Tutorial Room

Wille browsing the web, an idea came through my head. Since we got a lot of question about ''How do you make signature'' or ''what do you use to make..." and this community is in part lead by posting artwork ,How helpfull this could be if we do our own forum section regarding the fact to teach some of our member, how to start making signatures or wallpapers.

I mean not somethin to complicate, but just a few trick like how make a grunge background, Or how to add effect to your text.

I can always create Web page in order to put tutorial in one page with images in order to not load the server with those.

Gimme comment of suggestion.
    Coming soon.........

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that's a great idea. I'd love to make my own sigs, but i wouldn't have a clue where to start. A basic tutorial would probably be helpful to a lot of people.

And I remember now, at the top of my lungs in my arms, she dies, she dies.

Controlling you through a chip in your butt since 2004

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    We did have one in the past, and like many of the other "great ideas" it died within a month... People just loose interest in posting there...

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GallComp
    We did have one in the past, and like many of the other "great ideas" it died within a month... People just loose interest in posting there...
    Would it have to actually be a posting forum? I mean, could it just be like the rules, someone writes up the basics of creating a sig, and then just sticky them in the tech section?

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Thanks
    My first idea was to create a second web site to put the tutorial on. I don't request EAO to creat it, But I could do it if the Idea is good. I just need a OK to do so. and when it will be ready, I will just ask Spider or another of the top member to add it in a way or another to the community.
    Coming soon.........

Thanks
    Like a community link?

Thanks
    or an add-on to the site.
    Coming soon.........

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ectoruss
    My first idea was to create a second web site to put the tutorial on. I don't request EAO to creat it, But I could do it if the Idea is good. I just need a OK to do so. and when it will be ready, I will just ask Spider or another of the top member to add it in a way or another to the community.
    I have a tutorial system on my site not being used so go at it

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast