Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: TV Shows You Grew up With.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Oh speaking of animaniacs, there's also the two rats blinky and the Brain...

and there's also mutant league, kind of a good show...

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Im guessing your talking about Pinky and The Brain?

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, that's what im talking about...

geez, of all the people to correct my typos the irony is thick...

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    South park, yeah south park rulezzzzzz

Newbie Millerworld may be famous one day Millerworld may be famous one day Millerworld's Avatar
    Thanks
    What's Happening
    Ren and Stimpy
    Rocko's Modern Life
    Doug
    ~been dazed and confused for so long~

Otaku steelangelanna may be famous one day steelangelanna may be famous one day steelangelanna's Avatar
    Thanks
    i grew up too:

Heman!! ( the BEST show ever!! the new remake ones are horrible!!)

Care Bears (soooo cute!)

Transformers (awesome awesome awesome)

Power Rangers (god bless Tommy, the white ranger! so hott!)

Otaku vb0xn4rd may be famous one day vb0xn4rd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Okay, I think this is the right thread for this:

My favorite cartoon from my youth is 2 Stupid Dogs. I think it aired on Disney, or perhaps Toon Disney. It had Big Dog, Little Dog, a big guy that yelled a lot (can't remember the name), and a couple smaller cartoons-within-a-cartoon that were equally awesome. One was Pith Possum, and it was about the adventures of a superhero (or super-zero, lol) possum, and the other was Secret Squirrel. Secret Squirrel was perhaps better than 2 Stupid Dogs itself!

Does anyone else remember this amazing show?

I also grew up with some of the classics like Ren & Stimpy, Rocko's Modern Life, Doug, Darkwing Duck, and Tale Spin, but 2 Stupid Dogs was just my all-time favorite!

Oh, and excuse me for saying so, Anna, but Transformers was also a big deal with me for a while. I feel so silly about it now, but I collected the toys of both G2 (the re-airing of G1) and Beast Wars. I still watch some *ahem* uniquely obtained *ahem* copies of Beast Wars today. I am planning on getting the DVDs at some point, though!
    Last edited by vb0xn4rd; Apr 10, 2005 at 07:22 PM.

Otaku TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well...let's see here:
    Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
    The Simpsons
    Dragonball Z
    Family Matters
    Home Improvement
    That's just some of the shows I grew up with...

Ones life is too short to move like a mortal
    Live by the sword
    Die by the sword
    Stay in the shadows

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast