Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Two songs

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Two songs

Gorillaz & D12 - 911 (makes me wanna shoot people)

Johnny Cash - Hurt (makes me wanna cry but I'm too macho)

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Lets see my 2 favorite songs...

Well the first one is definitely Obsession by Aventura that song is the best better than the Frankie J version. The other one is Scars by Papa Roach always reminds me of my ex and what I told her the last time I saw her. Hehehe.... I'm a bad man...

Otaku Suzy may be famous one day Suzy may be famous one day Suzy's Avatar
    In Puerto Rico the stinkiest place on earth.^~^
    Thanks

Gheeto baby and windwill,windwill are my favorites
    '' Death, cruelty, murder the things i have hate forever, Life is like a test with a limited time'' And doesnt have any sign''
    I wish i could help you but i make things worst, by liken you

Newbie 7miLeDog may be famous one day 7miLeDog may be famous one day
    Thanks

MMM.....
    I think Therion (To Mega Therion) abd
    Stratovarius (Destiny)
    I only like metal, all the other music is bad.

Otaku ghosthorse may be famous one day ghosthorse may be famous one day ghosthorse's Avatar
    Thanks

I alternately listen to country and rock, so my fave country song is "Little Moments", by Brad Paisley, 'cuz it's so precious, and my fave rock would hafta be "Scars", by Papa Roach, b/c I just do.
    Treat me like an angel, and I'll be your little devil.

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks

The real Folk blues which I have
    Glay/heavy gauge

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper

Otaku Slothrop may be famous one day Slothrop may be famous one day Slothrop's Avatar
    Thanks

The Mars Volta - Cicatriz ESP is currently the song I'm listening to the most, it's just a fine song with interesting melodies and a long instrumental right smack in the middle of the song. Everything just fits so nicely in the neat little twelve minute package that is Cicatriz ESP.

The second is quite a bit different, The Talking Heads - Once in a Lifetime. Interesting little song about age and choices and dealing with the way your life goes by and all of a sudden: "you ask yourself, 'well, how did I get here?' "

Newbie obliteration may be famous one day obliteration may be famous one day obliteration's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiDude128
    I'm surprised that most people haven't heard of KMFDM!
    They're pretty popular, actually. I'm sure there are a bunch of others here who know of 'em.

They're a great band, anyway. Megalomaniac is probably my favorite track by them. Some of their stuff from Angst and UAIOE is interesting, too. But if we're talking Industrial Metal here, Ministry > *, IMO.

As for the thread topic, since I change my favorites more often than I change my socks, I usually don't bother keeping up. But if I had to narrow it down to two songs I've been listening to the most as of late, I'd have to say Del Tha Funkee Homosapien's The Wacky World Of Rapid Transit and Blue Planet Corporation's Generator take the cake.
    Last edited by obliteration; Sep 10, 2005 at 01:43 AM. Reason: Grammar

[ Romans 1:6: And you are included among those Gentiles who have been called to belong to Jesus Christ. ]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast