Thread: Ty needs to go

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

Ty needs to go

What car/truck do you drive?

Hes doing his Canadian Flaming again Plus him and Keiichi are trying to find what topics get closed and what don't IMO they BOTH need to go and stay far far away from here

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    uhm you need to calm down you seem to be having a personal problem with them more than them being disrupting. You'll note in his post he jokes that its not offensive enough to get closed. He isn't flame baiting with a Canadian comment he merely says if you want to get it closed you have to mention "noob" or "canada sucks" he's not directly stating it. If you guys are having some kinda personal thing you need to sort it out. Because right now I'm tracking 4 members not a single mod has gotten onto yet some seem to be watching others like hawks hoping they'll say something. Dont witch hunt or camp waiting on something go for the obvious ones

As I hate to mention it but one of his comments was warranted. For awhile you guys were only seeming to close certain threads while leaving the really dumb ones open for no apparent reason. I mentioned this about a month ago and you guys quit doing it but the fact is it went on for awhile so you are gonna catch flak for it for awhile. Part of the job

And at the same time I dont want ridiculous threads to stay open we dont need to be such tight@$$es that we close everything and its brother down. Theres nothing wrong with leaving somewhat fun topics open so long as they aren't completely unnecessarily incoherant

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    some jokes can be taken to far ya know ^_^ OK I will calm down its just been a bad day today ^_^ sorry

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    its ok man really. I know how it gets sometimes a member and I will get off the wrong foot and I just wait for them to do/say something even questionable and I jump their junk. sometimes we just take things personally and get too tied up in it. Its just human nature so dont sweat it. Because yeah thats what Ty will do he's just that kinda guy. He'll push your buttons and test you, but if you just be yourself, stand your ground and show your nto a pushover you'd be surprised how much respect you'll get from people and can turn an "enemy" into an ally while not giving them any ground, but just being understanding while still making your point. And now I'll shut up

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.