View Poll Results: U.S.A PATRIOT act of 2001 helping on war on terror?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 23.08%
  • No

10 76.92%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: U.S.A PATRIOT act of 2001... good or bad?

Newbie meowie_coo may be famous one day meowie_coo may be famous one day meowie_coo's Avatar
    Thanks

U.S.A PATRIOT act of 2001... good or bad?

Here is a Question for all:

Is the U.S.A. PATRIOT actually helping on the war of terror? How or how it isn't?

Newbie Aiselin may be famous one day Aiselin may be famous one day Aiselin's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: U.S.A PATRIOT act of 2001... good or bad?

In my opinion, not much thats happening now is helping on the 'war' of terror.

Otaku GSXR600K1 may be famous one day GSXR600K1 may be famous one day GSXR600K1's Avatar
    Thanks

I think the idea of the PATRIOT act is a good one.
    The only problem is that we tend to forget or not to put it up on our prority.
    So we become relax.

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs down Re: U.S.A PATRIOT act of 2001... good or bad?

Quote Originally Posted by Aiselin
    In my opinion, not much thats happening now is helping on the 'war' of terror.
    I agree....did u know that Bush just spent thousands of dollars on a new "security" system (which are only like cameras) for the airports in NY? I say is only building more paranoia and will eventually panic more people...
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

It isn't really helping anything. Cause if it was there wouldn't be a nation wide paranoia.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, its good, if you like giving up your basic freedoms in the name of the fight on terrorism

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

no it isnt
    hes tearing down the constitution

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks

the Patriot Act is nothing more than another way for the government to side skirt the consititution in finding information on a person. The patriot allows the government to take sensitive information without your consent and use it as they see fit. The government says it is in the name of terrorism, but the act can be abused like most of the governments policies, pesonally, the government can rot in hell for allowing this shit to happen but what can you do, I am a big advocate of individual rights and this act infringes upon those rights. The issue of terrorism is nothing more than a farse in which the government uses so that it can railroad civil liberties. This is kinda one-sided I know; but I honestly do not see one shred of GOOD evidence that would make me support the Patriot Act

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast