Thread: Ugly duckling experiences with songs

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Ugly duckling experiences with songs

What i mean by the funky title is.....have you ever bought an album in which you always neglected one (or more) songs on that cd because you didnt really care for the track...but after a while hearing it again....you actually changed your mind and liked it afterall? This has happened to me a few times.....

Prodigy - Serial Thrilla (i dont know why i didnt like it back in the day, but i sure do now)
    Aphex Twin - Come to Daddy (i always liked the scary video, but not the song, until about 2 years ago i really started to like the song)
    Jimi Hendrix - Spanish Castle Magic (always seemed to skip through it, now its one of my fav's)

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Indeed, I've done this with many albums, mainly classic rock and 60's/70's pop. (man I need some rum...) a couple have been:
    Like you, Jimi Hendrix: Electric Ladyland, I love this album now
    The Beatles: Rubber Soul... man, I know every word now.
    and just about everything my mom used to listen to that I couldn't stand, now I like everything she used to listen to... crazy how your opinion can change due to what you've been listening to, and songs you never thought you would like now become your favorites O_o
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...