Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: uhhh that sucked...H2!

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    I personally never have owned a Xbox, and I'm glad because I would of bought H2....I heard from another friend that it sucked as well. I was wondering about it. I mean such an antisipated game, having a horrid ending....aawwww. Poor crackheads. They should have better endings if you beat it on legendary or something of that sort.....ya know?
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Newbie trowble may be famous one day trowble may be famous one day trowble's Avatar
    Thanks
    The ending did blow chunks, but they show a little something extra after the credits rolled.

Is it just me or did they take the same route as Metal Gear Solid 2? You play as the expected hero a portion of the time, but end up playing most of it (or at least half) with the new main character.

Newbie Dirtybeast may be famous one day Dirtybeast may be famous one day Dirtybeast's Avatar
    Thanks
    The ending was''nt that bad..........who cares if it ended on a cliffhanger lots of things have does'nt make them bad. Also that thing about Feb. 9th 2005 has been confirmed by bungie to not exist some one just made it up
    Last edited by Dirtybeast; Nov 28, 2004 at 02:13 PM.

Newbie Kiroshi may be famous one day Kiroshi may be famous one day Kiroshi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Not just the fact that the ending sucked it's that it felt short on normal mode. Normaly at the end of a game your somewhat glad that it's over but H2 was like.......... flat line, left you hangin and you were not ready to quit playing so sudden.

trowble: I didnt think about that till you said it. It was something like MGS2, I hated playing that damn convent!!! seemed like you have to play him WAY more then you get to play master chief, that has to be the worst thing they did on H2.

And will they get rid of the damn flood. Fighting them is as fun as poking myself in the eye.
    "The man who saw half a century ahead" -Osamu Tezuka

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Hey, hey... some of us have fun poking ourselves in the eye! Where do you think Hassun got his 'eyebleed' obsession over? Poked himself in the eyes a few too many times, he did.

I really didn't mind the ending to H2, it just proves that there will be a conclusion to the trilogy. I also didn't mind the story told from the Covenant's point of view. It just helped build some of the story.

Newbie o74ku91n0y may be famous one day o74ku91n0y may be famous one day
    Thanks
    personally...........i liked killzone better................but i have to say that the storyline for Halo 2 was a bit f***ed........

Newbie Vampire Girl17 may be famous one day Vampire Girl17 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiroshi
    Like everyone else Halo 2 kicks as$! but what the hell is up with that ending!? I was waiting for more action after master chief said "i'm ending this fight". But NOOOooo...
    the credits start rolling instead that was a dissapointment.

Also you know that video they released showing off the game play of H2, where master chief is going past those tents with wounded marines and that huge covnent gun thing that gets blown up. Where did that level go? I dont recall playing anything like that exactly... could just be me though.

Overall I liked the first Halo's story and gameplay much better, but H2's added features and live play are it's hit points I think, that and the somewhat ok story.
    dude i know the ending was really crappy I wasted 6 hours for that. but on the other hand the game still has good replay value

Darkside Anime

Join the Family

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Ugh... closemindedness! Halo 2's ending did not suck! It all makes sense as part of the story!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast