Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: um...hi I'm new here..

Newbie Vaida Kyuuketsuki may be famous one day Vaida Kyuuketsuki may be famous one day Vaida Kyuuketsuki's Avatar
    Thanks

um...hi I'm new here..

uh...hi I'm Vaida Kyuuketsuki as you can well guess..I just signed onto this site...so um,...yes I am new....and kinda shy, so please dont tease me.
    Where once was light,
    Now Darkness falls,
    Where once was love,
    Love is no more.

Otaku yanna may be famous one day yanna may be famous one day yanna's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: um...hi I'm new here..

People dont get teased her....unless you are like me and u act dumb and put things where they dont belong like the poste that you put on the page like i have done a few times...But if u need help PM me or go to dan with personal problems if the site isnt working...everyone here can help you but mods are really good
    JAY
    I am insane and I am loving every hour of it? Any problems?

Newbie Vaida Kyuuketsuki may be famous one day Vaida Kyuuketsuki may be famous one day Vaida Kyuuketsuki's Avatar
    Thanks

...oh ok..its just..another forum im on...some people are kinda mean..and I get teased alot..but anyway...thank you for your hospitality..I dont generally act dumb...I'm just..shy.....and I dont say much...
    Where once was light,
    Now Darkness falls,
    Where once was love,
    Love is no more.

Thanks

I mean it pays to be on AO i mean it is cool to see yur self change you can like move up ranks by the numbre of poste you put on your page....Just never ask to be a mod..I have seen people poste things like wanting to be a mod and stuff you just have to be a good person and well respected and plus it takes a while......You have to act good and maybe then they will consider you...just never ever ask or they will never let you join AO staff.Thats what a friend of mine who is good with the MODS said but they are cool. Trunks and dan and arianna are cool but I hadnt seen trunks in a while I think he is signed on but I hadnt seen his postes...O well but he is a cool guy

Thanks

oh thats ok..you guys wont have to worry about that.,....I'm not a suck up..I just keep to myself.........yea..I dont ask to be anything..just...respected..to a certain point.
    Where once was light,
    Now Darkness falls,
    Where once was love,
    Love is no more.

Thanks

lol thats cool it is easy to get respect around here you just make friend....I mean my buddy list is full of people I have met on anime online
    my parents think I am crazy but just PM me if you have questions

Vampire Prince Archery 2000 Champion kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

hey dude welcome to AO if u need something just pm me ok!!
    PS:dude change ur signature it's too big!!!

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Welcome to AO Vaida, and be sure to read the Forum Rules and FAQ document. And to quote the Rules...
    -Maximum dimensions for signatures is 110(height)x450(width), maximum file size is 150kb. ONE IMAGE ONLY!
    Your Signature is a little on the large size, and will need to be redone...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast