Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: unahppy endings

Tem
    Otaku Darts - 301 Champion, Chopper2 Champion Tem may be famous one day Tem may be famous one day Tem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Saikano has the most depressing ending, and also grave of the fireflies

"Tama-chan! "

Newbie matthewchan may be famous one day matthewchan may be famous one day matthewchan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien had an emotional ending. It wasn't really a sad ending, but it was very touching and would make most viewers want to cry. The anime itself is very sad and depressing.

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Rurouni Kenshin: Seisohen. About the only ending of an anime that made me cry... and I haven't even seen the TV series at all. That just proves that it's a really moving OVA. I hardly ever cry either.

I found the Last Exile ending a little sad too.... mainly bittersweet through, only really cause two of my favourite characters in that series kind of died. *sniff*

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Newbie jaiden may be famous one day jaiden may be famous one day jaiden's Avatar
    Thanks
    thank you all...i will have to try those as unhappy ending can be realy well done, and sometimes fit better than a happy one (eg cowboy beebop Chrono Cruside)

but just one more favour..please, if yuo wouldnt mind can you stop saying why it's sad as i do want to watch theres series.
    admitedly it wont STOP me from watching it (and it's why i put it in spoilers as i thought ppl might)...as the how it all hapens is interesting..like kenshin..being told how its sad..im in the middle of reading the mangas and now i know *sniff* i have to find out why...

thanks all

Otaku NightFox may be famous one day NightFox may be famous one day NightFox's Avatar
    Thanks
    Unhappy endings huh...Well ending of NGE wasn't so happy and Gunslinger girl would be other one.

Love hurts...trust me I know, I really do...

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jaiden

admitedly it wont STOP me from watching it (and it's why i put it in spoilers as i thought ppl might)...as the how it all hapens is interesting..like kenshin..being told how its sad..im in the middle of reading the mangas and now i know *sniff* i have to find out why...

thanks all
    I did say the Seisô Hen OVA, the manga has a pretty positive ending...

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Bebop's ending. It still gets me everytime........................

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've heard Wolf's Rain has a not so great ending. Escaflowne's ending isn't bad, just kind of sad, in both the movie and series.

And I remember now, at the top of my lungs in my arms, she dies, she dies.

Controlling you through a chip in your butt since 2004

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast