Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Uncertainty in staying in AO

Newbie spdude may be famous one day spdude may be famous one day spdude's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Uncertainty in staying in AO

Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell
    hey, it might not be "stable"
    but at least it's "interesting" lol
    hahaha.. The post we made today is the first in a series of three. There's more drama to come. The outcome from today's post was surprisingly more favourable than we expected. So, need to edit the other two accordingly... Next one should be sometime tomorrow.

Newbie Ikawa may be famous one day Ikawa may be famous one day Ikawa's Avatar
    Thanks

No problem, .....hmm now i have to find something to amuse me, since its early morning in the uk and im not that sleepy....................

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

AO is the biggest anime forum i know! i will never leave it for a loooong time....
    and i get a lot of time here and stuff like that. i see no problem with staying here
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku raven2424 may be famous one day raven2424 may be famous one day raven2424's Avatar
    Thanks

staying in AO is a good idea i mean its been around for ages and theres always new people joining and new exciting things going on i mean if you come home from school i bet theres 100 new posts made and lots for you to chat and read so its a real treat!

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

I joined a couple of weeks ago, and I like it here... so I might stick around and see what happens...
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Newbie Dice may be famous one day Dice may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell
    I like to stay at one place at a time
    I only leave a forum until it is completely dead
    HYmm we might have to change your name to the "forum killer" if you keep that up hehehehe

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm might as well stay here. I mean its the place where my friends lurk in the shadows =/ But after all this stuff going on.......I'll stay silent -___-;;;

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Newbie black_rose may be famous one day black_rose may be famous one day black_rose's Avatar
    Thanks

i'm still going to stay. i'm usually bored so i come here and see what's up. i'm staying here no matter what happeneds.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast