Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Unclogging the toilet??

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Unclogging the toilet??

anyone got any tips for me to unclog the toilet in my apartment before the plumber gets here??

Newbie Ashi may be famous one day Ashi may be famous one day Ashi's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you need to ask a bunch of guys who probably still live with their parents, you'd be best off leaving the plumber to do his job.

Otaku Seshoumaru may be famous one day Seshoumaru may be famous one day Seshoumaru's Avatar
    Thanks
    Whahahahahaha.... what a mess... No, seriously... I have no clue whatsoever... never needed to unclogg my toilet, but I found this quite funny so I stumbled onto this site with some tips...

http://homerepair.about.com/cs/plumb...log_toilet.htm

Good luck unclogging!!!

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you can't fix the clog by using a plunger, then you're better off waiting for a professional. Since you have an apartment, small issues like a clogged toilet are usually paid for by the landlord. Screwing around with your toilet beyond using a plunger can cause massive plumbing problems.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    yea, it sucks because I don't even have a plunger

and the thing is i cant even find the hole where the water leaves to

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Why are you asking people on the forums?

Google some answers! Go now!

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    go out and buy a plunger and get ya some draino or liquid plummer that usualy works sometimes

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Chemical clog removers are not going to help out with the toilet clog. All residences definitely should have a plunger. If the clog is farther down the line instead of just at the toilet, then you'll have to wait for the plumber to snake out the line.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast