Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Unclogging the toilet??

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    yea, gotta wait for the plumber now....

does anyone know how to fix that lid on the toilet water tank

I broke it

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    go buy a new one if you broke it that bad LOL

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think it was made of ceramic or something of the sorts

anyone know what kind of glue can glue those back together

i mean its only two big pieces

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    What do you mean when you say you broke the lid to the toilet tank? Is the porcelein now in more than one piece?

EDIT: Check around your local Home Depot, Lowe's or other hardware store. There is an epoxy adhesive that is for things like ceramic and porcelein.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Thanks
    do you mean, those things that look like toothpaste??

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    epoxy resin is an adhesive that comes in two tubes that must be mixted before applying.

Here is a picture of a package of epoxy resin you could use:

Don't know if this is available in NoCal, but what you're looking for is similar.
    Clan? What Clan?

Thanks
    any idea how much it would cost me before i go to home depot??

Thanks
    Around $5-$10 depending upon the brand and size of tubes.
    Clan? What Clan?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast