Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Unclogging the toilet??

Newbie Drizzt may be famous one day Drizzt may be famous one day Drizzt's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've seen some crazy threads in AO, and this definitely ranks up there

Hopefully, your toilet level has gone down by now...I've had it happen to me wherein the bastard overflowed despite numerous plunger attempts.

A Horrible Experience.

The toilet fixed itself after several hours of me plunging again and again at regular intervals...in the meantime, I had to Lysol, Comet, and Oxy-Clean the entire bathroom floor, as well as hang an Out of Order sign outside the door so my roomates wouldn't use it.

Thank God we had another toilet in the apartment.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    thanks zui for the tips, and yea this thread's crazy

but that's what a forum's for right?? discussion

the sucky thing for us is, we dont have another toilet

so we have to you know in the bath tub

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro

the sucky thing for us is, we dont have another toilet

so we have to you know in the bath tub

TOO MUCH INFORMATION!!!!!!!!

Obviously there are no females living in that apartment.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well what the hell did you do to it? Sounds like the chronicles of Al Bundy or something. Hopefully you'll be able to fix things before the guy gets there but i wouldnt try and be a hero. Just wait for your "butt-crack showing" plumber. He'll handle it.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by narrator
    Well what the hell did you do to it? Sounds like the chronicles of Al Bundy or something. Hopefully you'll be able to fix things before the guy gets there but i wouldnt try and be a hero. Just wait for your "butt-crack showing" plumber. He'll handle it.
    nothing, it wasn't even my fault

it was my dumb ass roommate, and this is the second time this had happened

the first time we just waited and it was able to flush, now shit it won't go down at all

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

Newbie Drizzt may be famous one day Drizzt may be famous one day Drizzt's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    now shit it won't go down at all
    I hope you didn't mean this literally...kinda graphic...

Thanks
    nah i don't mean it literally

i meant the toilet paper, it's weird cuz it wont even flush the paper

the other "graphic" stuff is gone so yea

Thanks
    I would recommend you change toilet paper then...if your toilet is anything like ours was before, it had weak flush power...hence the TP's clogging it up when the TP's were too thick. It helped to use the el-cheapo brands. SO if you use Charmin, I suggest you swithc to Marcel

Or, you could stop throwing tissue in the toilet.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast