Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7

Thread: Unclogging the toilet??

Newbie Jmccormick may be famous one day Jmccormick may be famous one day Jmccormick's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hey shadowdeath, I hope you're reading this. You do know Gallcomp's a moderator right? I'm just waiting to see how long it takes before you get banned, I mean, it's your choice to change that sig and that offensive comment. About the topic of the thread, I don't really know what to say about that.

-xanga(link coming soon)-blogger(link coming soon)-website(link coming soon)-profile(link coming soon)

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmccormick
    Hey shadowdeath, I hope you're reading this. You do know Gallcomp's a moderator right? I'm just waiting to see how long it takes before you get banned, I mean, it's your choice to change that sig and that offensive comment. About the topic of the thread, I don't really know what to say about that.
    Uh... it's a running joke between them. Hahah... I made the same mistake, sending a PM to shadowdeath regarding it. If shadowdeath is correct, it's nothing but fun and games between the two.

That's what shadowdeath said, though.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    the point of my thread was that few days ago my toilet clogged and I was hoping to have some instant relieve by asking folks here

as for my sig, im working on it, there has been some discrepancy with the rules

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7