Thread: Understanding Interlude, what is real?

Newbie phaZe may be famous one day phaZe may be famous one day phaZe's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Understanding Interlude, what is real?

I just finished watching Interlude and I am still puzzled of what exactly happened in the end, plus I do not totally understand the choices the main character Oni took in the end.

So can anybody help me understand what the actual meaning of Interlude is?

Also who is the girl that opens with the monolouge in episode 3?

One more thing what was real, because when I saw Oni in the same structure that Mutsuki was in it opened a door of alot more questons.? By just seeing him wake up in the structure, it totally threw away all the things in the show that I had thought was real, to what was the real world in the first place

Otaku Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba's Avatar
    Over there. In the bush next to your house.
    Thanks

Re: Understanding Interlude, what is real?

Quote Originally Posted by phaZe
    I just finished watching Interlude and I am still puzzled of what exactly happened in the end, plus I do not totally understand the choices the main character Oni took in the end.

So can anybody help me understand what the actual meaning of Interlude is?

Also who is the girl that opens with the monolouge in episode 3?

One more thing what was real, because when I saw Oni in the same structure that Mutsuki was in it opened a door of alot more questons.? By just seeing him wake up in the structure, it totally threw away all the things in the show that I had thought was real, to what was the real world in the first place
    Hey, that's really close to my SN, and now I'm interested... What is this anime? And where did you see it?

Newbie phaZe may be famous one day phaZe may be famous one day phaZe's Avatar
    Thanks

What do you mean by "SN," and what do you exactly want to know about it?

Newbie shinkusanagi may be famous one day shinkusanagi may be famous one day shinkusanagi's Avatar
    Thanks

I just saw this anime to. It was great but i don't understand the ending either. If someone seen it con someone explain please. ^_^

"RESISTANCE IS FLAMMABLE. NO ONE CAN SNUFF MY FLAME!"