Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Underwear

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks
    I think that it ok for a guy to ladies underwear for a laugh, like the Friends episode when Joey see's Pheb's bf wearing her underwear, then eventually he does. But for just wearing ladies underwear will really freak me out and i will be really scared!!!!!!

For Men, changing their type of undies is ok, it's their choice.

FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Boxers all the way......just cant beat em.....especially my pair with the $ symbol all over them.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by narrator
    Boxers all the way......just cant beat em.....especially my pair with the $ symbol all over them.
    totally agree, especially if you're an athletic folk. Play a long game of basketball wearing briefs ho ho it's nasty alright....

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Newbie jkun17 may be famous one day jkun17 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    If a guy wants to wear lingere or a woman wants to wear briefs I really see no problem with it. It's a lifestyle choice and they have a right to it.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nosferateau
    I am curious if you guys think that experimentsing with underware is wrong
    It's "underwear."

"Underware" is the name for about a dozen different computer companies and products around the world. Changing the thread title because it's driving me spare.

What a man has on for underwear is none of my damn business. I don't care if it's boxers, briefs, thong, g-string, or barb-wire bikini. As long as he keeps his pants on in public I could give a rat's ass.

Oh, and you folks should check out this site: Manties.Net, it'll give you a whole different view on the topic.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Nothing beats going commando. The breeze under your genitalia......nice.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zui Quan
    It's "underwear."

"Underware" is the name for about a dozen different computer companies and products around the world. Changing the thread title because it's driving me spare.
    thank you thank you thank you!!! That was driving me CRAZY!

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I do believe that such a matter is best left to the individuals choice. Is it wrong? It again depends on who. If they think it is, it is. If they don't, they don't. I don't wear briefs, but I do wear boxers. I wear them because they feel more comfortable.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast