Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Unity Stopper

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Unity Stopper

Quote Originally Posted by jaam0927
    thats the most probable thing to happen...
    ppl could stick to is culture but learn a common language... that way culture isnt lost and cummunication is possible
    Yes but many languages are being lost too <_<

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

No... becuz everyone would lose their face...

and no one would be able to decide which language we would use...

and knowing certain countries they would refuse that language cuz it's not there's...

but everyone knows love... and music... so just write a love song with a kick ass beat and everyone will get it!

Newbie Nexius8510 may be famous one day Nexius8510 may be famous one day Nexius8510's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I agree with both points.. but look at it this way. Sure, it would be easier to communicate with others, and we could always know what they are thinking. But it takes away the mystery of other cultures ya know? It defeats the purpose of learning and all that stuff because we already know it all.

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip
    Yes but many languages are being lost too <_<
    well yeah.. but what I meant is that besides talking our native language, we all could learn a common one...
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Disagreements and Disunity might be a great option....

... sometimes, one has to deny one's self to just be a partner... but what if everyone asks to get rid of that "self" because it's slowing everyone down?

...... what if he's been every person in the world, and he likes being himself the most? .... will you deny his own Divine-given emotions for the benefit of every person?

Everyone can hold one another's hand. But not everyone can face the other.

Try to find happiness in everything, they say...

But we're all so selfish... only very few of us can do that...

Heck, I'm an all-around person... but I can be a big jerk, or you can have many disagreements with me.

I'll gladly HELP, not gladly HELP YOU.

I speak in general and in specific. Because if we all aren't the same as the other HUMAN in general body make-up, then we definitely can't get very general now can we? And for that, we are less likely to help one another, right?

Well, if we all didn't have our own personalities and such, how can we make everything work perfectly? ... without our own personal emotions and skills, we wouldn't be able to do the specifics needed.

What if we all had the same skills? And everytime we knew a new skill, everyone else would learn it, too?

........ then it'd be a rather boring world... we wouldn't be able to play with each other. We wouldn't be able to enjoy one another. It'd be like looking in the mirror everyday!

... I know I went a little....... specific, but you know what, that was my choice. ^.^

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jaam0927
    well yeah.. but what I meant is that besides talking our native language, we all could learn a common one...
    many people disagree with that

Otaku animemeanime may be famous one day animemeanime may be famous one day animemeanime's Avatar
    Thanks

Unity would be a hard thing to gain, everone in the world wants there own way of life and most likly would not give it up to live in a unitied world. I mean would you give up everthing you belive to live in a united world??
    "Brodie: "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega"
    Silent Bob: "Excitement, adventure... A Jedi craves not these things.
    "
    MALLRATS

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks

People wouldn't give up their culture even if the world was one. They would take it to the grave. Everybody wants things to be different yet they make no effort to change.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast