Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Unity Stopper

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Unity Stopper

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Hero
    People wouldn't give up their culture even if the world was one. They would take it to the grave. Everybody wants things to be different yet they make no effort to change.
    Yes. No one wants to sacrifice their culture so that they can learn another. But, someone might still be willing to keep their own culture and learn the traits of other cultures. Like Nexius8510 said, it woud be boring without the mystery of other languages and cultures.

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

hmmm, i like diversity so im not for the unity that much, plus it would get knda creepy
    i like different things, the same things are boring.

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

ya know, now that i think of it, i always say i want to be japanese, but if i was, japanese would be boring to me.

Newbie DGoldDragon2k6 may be famous one day DGoldDragon2k6 may be famous one day DGoldDragon2k6's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow, one language... how boring would that be. Just think of all that would be lost if we had to give up our own languages and cultures. That kinda defeats the purpose of unity. Afterall true unity is to accept each other and our differences and find a way to peacefully coexist. Just think of it this was we have one way to say the word love, how many do they in Japan? So if you ask me "ROCK ON DIVERSITY!"
    "Edward: "Loser Machine Junky!"
    Winry: "ALCHEMY FREAK!!"
    - Edward Elric, Winry Rockbell, Fullmetal Alchemist

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DGoldDragon2k6
    Wow, one language... how boring would that be. Just think of all that would be lost if we had to give up our own languages and cultures. That kinda defeats the purpose of unity. Afterall true unity is to accept each other and our differences and find a way to peacefully coexist. Just think of it this was we have one way to say the word love, how many do they in Japan? So if you ask me "ROCK ON DIVERSITY!"
    i think some ppl r saying that we should have both our own language and a unified language, that way we have our culture, the thrill of other cultures, and a way for everyone to talk no matter what ur culture is.

Newbie DGoldDragon2k6 may be famous one day DGoldDragon2k6 may be famous one day DGoldDragon2k6's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh I know what they were saying I was replying to the original post. It would still be sad though to have one unifying language if you think about it. Humans are lazy sometimes and if there's one language that they can use all the time then they may be tempted to use just that one. If that could be avoided then I guess it might be a good idea.
    "Edward: "Loser Machine Junky!"
    Winry: "ALCHEMY FREAK!!"
    - Edward Elric, Winry Rockbell, Fullmetal Alchemist

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

cultures will never mix due to greed, each culture has its own worth and they will never mix

Code Name Wind

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks

Nobody wants to be the same as anyone else. Thats why we will never have the same culture. Another reason is that it would be boring if everyone had the same culture. Plus half of jokes told would become useless.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast