Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Unknown Bands

Newbie Citara may be famous one day Citara may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Unknown Bands

Local is great and they don't have to be signed

A Returning Soul Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy's Avatar
    Thanks

well then Im out because I have no one else that I know of that is a local band
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22388&dateline=123367  5260

Otaku Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah's Avatar
    Thanks

What?!

I lyk emo musics..................... they're famous among my cousins.. Tradition songs dat r hated d most should be heard all 'round the globe cuz all this ccclassicc musics and songs r all change up from generation 2 generation nd produce rap, hip pop, celtic, poprock, etc songs n musics now................. eventhough I'm not that interested in old songs but I appreciate it................
    Maybe, I'm not sure...............

Otaku Libitina may be famous one day Libitina may be famous one day Libitina's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Maladjusted
    HIM are huge in the UK - I remember about two years ago everyone in my colledge was raving about them. They are cool if you want to just chill and think about love-y stuff other than that I never really listen to 'em.
    There are some great bands in my local area that are getting signed
    Novacaine. A bit of light metal/rock.
    Elements of Refusal. A bit heavier but still a good listen!
    Imicus. Prop the heaviest of the three here, but oh so orgasmic! Meet the lead singer when I was a tad tipsy and he was soo weird!
    Here HIM is also very popular.......but if it comes to that kind of music I prefer Atreyu.......has anyone heard of the dresden dolls? or of Arbol....well hehe thats for ppl who like music in spanish....The Juliana Theory....some ppl know about Fall Out Boy and Dashboard Confessional but not all....most of them know BLink 182 or more popular bands....like Yellowcard etc etc.......oh.....and has anybody heard about Motion City Soundtrack...some songs are good...

Newbie nkb.white.wing may be famous one day nkb.white.wing may be famous one day nkb.white.wing's Avatar
    Thanks

hm...I don't think that many people have heard of boomkat. Just worth checking out if anyone's curious

Otaku Sarge may be famous one day Sarge may be famous one day Sarge's Avatar
    Thanks

Anyone heard of Gwar or H.I.M. or CKY or Mike V. and the rats Clutch or Iggy pop and the Bloodhound Gang
    Semper Fi Carry On

A Returning Soul Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge
    Anyone heard of Gwar or H.I.M. or CKY or Mike V. and the rats Clutch or Iggy pop and the Bloodhound Gang
    Yeah H.I.M. is pretty well known in the U.S. because of MTV
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22388&dateline=123367  5260

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

i hope no one has said this already, but anyway, has anyone heard of Evanecence. the band is really cool. it's kinda like gothic rock but it isn't considered that.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast