Thread: Unlicensed anime/manga discussion!

Otaku AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound's Avatar
    Thanks

Unlicensed anime/manga discussion!

This is just a place to discuss the unlicensed anime and manga you've watched read.

I'll start.

I've only been at Bittorrent for a few days, so it's not much, but I've downloaded Addicted to Curry, Air, Suzuka, and KashiMashi.

I'm enjoying Suzuka the most, I nearly had to punch myself in the throat to keep from watching all twenty six episodes in one night (not possible). I think the anime looks beautiful and I love the how Yamato is a total retard (: It's basically about this kid who moves into his aunts mansion type thing, and ends of living next to the girl that he really like but keeps pissing off. I haven't finished, so don't tell me what happens after Episode 5!

I'd say the cutest is KashiMashi. The basis of the show is that this really feminine boy is hit by an enormous alien ship The boy is harmed, but luckily the aliens have technology that can bring him back . But, something went wrong and now Hazumu has been change into a young woman Anyway, it's a cute anime, 'they' just brought the change on a bit too quickly. Plus, the mouth movements are out out sync at points and there are a few unnatural movements AND there are a few missing sound effects, it seems. I haven't finished, so don't tell me what happens after Episode 4!

Air is very cute, but I still have no Idea what the anime is about. It seems to be that three or four story lines are unravelling at once which makes for a very confused AniManga! He he, anyway again, the anime is beautiful, and I'm enjoying the series very much! I haven't finished, so don't tell me what happens after Episode 7!

And finally Addicted to Curry (ATC)! ATC is a manga which I have just started. As far as I can tell it is about this perverted guy that helps a school girl, Yui, reopen her father's Curry restaurant. It's very funny. VERY...FUNNY. Hehe, pumkin curry. I haven't finished, so don't tell me what happens after Volume 1 Chapter 3!

Hehe. So, just post like that, I guess! Thanks! (:

Edit: Alternate names for KashiMashi are KasiMasi, KashiMashi ~Girl Meets Girl~, or KasiMasi ~Girl Meets Girl. Sorry all you guys, from what I've seen, it isn't about lesbians (:
    Last edited by AniManga Hound; Mar 04, 2006 at 04:22 PM.

Keep eating so many dogs and you're bound to be Communist

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Unlicensed anime/manga discussion!

oh, i thought Suzuka was poor at best it had potential. My post from another forum, some spoilers.

I probably would of stopped watching in ep.1 if this thread wasn't 8 pages long, i thought "is it really that good that it spawned a 8 pages long thread?" Anyways, i hated the character design so much (the manga was better), and the voice acting was crap. Basically i had to force myself to watch this in the beginning, but because of how long this thread became and thinking "this might turn out to be shuffle 2" i kept watching it.

Aparrently it turn out to be a decent series except it turned out to be one of those series where everything went "splended" in the end and everyones happy! I was thinking that suzuka and yamato would get together in the beginning and we get to see how their relationship develops, something like karekano. In my opinion that would of been better a storyline, as the story goes on more and more of suzuka background will be revealed while having a relationship with yamato. Then, maybe - but this is my way of how this could turn out to be a great drama - suzuka was going out with yamato because he reminded him of tsuda and things happen between and breaks up and...thats how much i can come up with rearranging the storyline a bit. Anyways it wasn't too bad of the series story wise everything else was poor imo.
    I'll say what im into right now, my current craze is Fate/Stay Night. I love the characters, some people say the story is getting really slow pace but i don't mind, im just really curious about the servants past life and how they got themselves into the Holy Grail war. Im hoping the anime would have a run through of the servants background at least for Saber. Saber <3

Edit: oh wait, i just remember fsn is licensed before it was aired. oh well.

Otaku AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound's Avatar
    Thanks

was thinking that suzuka and yamato would get together in the beginning and we get to see how their relationship develops, something like karekano. In my opinion that would of been better a storyline, as the story goes on more and more of suzuka background will be revealed while having a relationship with yamato. Then, maybe - but this is my way of how this could turn out to be a great drama
    That would be great, but you know what you'd have then? You'd have Kare Kano (that is a great anime, by the way (: ) Anyway, yeah, what is Fat/Stay Night? Also, can I find the Suzuka manga online, too? I guess I can find that out for myself. Hehe (:

Keep eating so many dogs and you're bound to be Communist

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

i got suzuka manga off irc from a manga scanlation group. Haven't read it.

heres the description for fate/stay night

Shirou Emiya lost his parents in a fire when he was young and was later adopted by a sorceror by the name of Kiritsugu Emiya. Although he was full of admiration for his adopted father and yearns to become an ally of justice, Shirou has limited powers and was unable to become a strong sorceror like his father. That is until one fateful day, he was drawn into the Holy Grail War and had to summon a female "Servant" known as Saber in order to protect himself. It turns out that the Holy Grail War involves a series of battles among powerful sorcerors to fight for the possession of a relic that will grant one's wishes, the Holy Grail. There are altogether seven "Masters" who can summon their respective "Servants" from different classes known as Saber, Archer, Rider, Berserker, Lancer, Caster and Assasin. These "Servants" have to hide their names in order not to reveal their weaknesses to the enemies. The story revolves around Shirou and his entanglement in the Holy Grail War.
    (ANN)

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

I didn't like the end of Suzuka it was so retarded. In the end they both hold hands and that's it. what kind end is that? oh well I'm currently watching canvas2 and amenaideyo.

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

list thread
    Is anime only about listing off what you've seen and what you've downloaded?

-closing-
    Last edited by jaderabbit; Mar 04, 2006 at 09:14 PM.