Thread: ur best own on Halo 2

Otaku tep_master_swordsman may be famous one day tep_master_swordsman may be famous one day tep_master_swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

ur best own on Halo 2

well lately i have been owning ppl on Halo 2 alot,and most of them have been pretty damn good.on sunday i was playing on XBL and i was playing team snipers on barial mounds.i was over by the 2 purple things that r on top of those small mounds.this guy comes and tries to snipe me up close.i turn around and i shoot hoping to kill him.i nail him rite in the head, a no-scope headshot that was so freaking awesome.my friends that were in the room w/ me all started laughing,and did not stop for about a good 2 1/2 mins.it was hilarious.i talked to the guy in the after-game lobby and he thought it was a pretty good shot and laughed w/ us.i appreciated his good attitude,and he joined my party,and we kept owning ppl in team snipers and having fun.
    this also reminds me about the same lvl only i joined a friends party.it was sniper rifles(marine issue) and BR's.i run up the tunnel that leads to the main base,and this guy comes around the corner.i look up and shoot hoping to kill him.i no-scopedd him in the head,and i start laughing,and he starts laughing w/ me.it was pretty funny.tell me about ur fav owns that were awesome,funny,etc.
    I Know With You, Lord
    All Things Are Possible
    I Will Never Lose My Faith And Love For You
    For You Will Never Lose Yours

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: ur best own on Halo 2

Ok it was a big team battle and the red team were slaughtering us from inside their blood gulch base none of the blues could get inside to kill anybody we waited until a red guy stuck his head out from around the corner and I threw a plasma grenade on this guy who foollishly ran back into his own team who were stuck huddled together in this base and because the blue people had died a lot in there the base had grenades all over the floor so my grenade set off other grenades inside killing all red team members inside the base allowing quick and easy access to the flag got one of those 7 kills in a row medals as well
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Otaku tep_master_swordsman may be famous one day tep_master_swordsman may be famous one day tep_master_swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by swordfish3
    Ok it was a big team battle and the red team were slaughtering us from inside their blood gulch base none of the blues could get inside to kill anybody we waited until a red guy stuck his head out from around the corner and I threw a plasma grenade on this guy who foollishly ran back into his own team who were stuck huddled together in this base and because the blue people had died a lot in there the base had grenades all over the floor so my grenade set off other grenades inside killing all red team members inside the base allowing quick and easy access to the flag got one of those 7 kills in a row medals as well
    omg lmao.that hilarious dude.why would u be so stupid to run back into the base?what a freaking moron.the medal is called kilimanjaro
    I Know With You, Lord
    All Things Are Possible
    I Will Never Lose My Faith And Love For You
    For You Will Never Lose Yours

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

This is personal material, keep it to the journals.

Tep, stop double posting, use the edit button.