Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: ur favourite country ..

Newbie Geijetsuka may be famous one day Geijetsuka may be famous one day Geijetsuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: ur favourite country ..

Quote Originally Posted by Tano-kun
    hmm....fav country... i'd have to say japan... since i think that place has everything i'm interested in...anime expos, car expos, the food is great, and the old traditional places
    of japan like kyoto....
    you should look at the economy and politics of a country. dont jus go some where becuase it looks like a big party.
    Some times...I wonder if any of us exist at all.

Otaku Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm I always wanted to go to Japan ever since Anime but then again i herd most of thier food is sea food X.X ick.SO I guess I wouldn't mind visteting Englen because well so hard to explain.....I guess it looks fasenating to go to! ^^;;

I don't really have a favorite country in fact,I find it wierd to have a favorite country...I mean c'mon its just a country right?If i had to choose i'd choose the USA!*waves a american flag* lol =P

Newbie Nancy Nguyen may be famous one day Nancy Nguyen may be famous one day Nancy Nguyen's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd like to go to Vietnam and Japan. n__n Korea sounds cool also. =3
    *sig removed - way too many lines of text
    please see site rules regarding sig size*

Otaku millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles's Avatar
    Thanks

I guess Canada, since I live here and from what I hear from outsiders its a good place to be.

I have a thing for New Zealand too. Seems like a beautiful country, sorta reminds me of Canada. Next to a country that gets more attention (Australia) and no one really notices it. I would like to live there.

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Besides Japan, I like my main heritage countries, Germany and Sweden.

Newbie Kami-chan may be famous one day Kami-chan may be famous one day Kami-chan's Avatar
    Thanks

People who can't get enough of their own country bore me, and annoy me.

Also, I can take a pretty good guess that most people who said Japan is their favourite country have (a) never been there, (b) know next to nothing about the place and (c) only said Japan because animé originates from there. So stereotypical.

As for me, I don't exactly have a 'favourite' country, but I do really want to visit Australia/New Zealand and Canada more than any other country.

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Why Canada? I don't think there's much to do in Canada.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

...the one I live in and the only one I've ever been to.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast