Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: ur favourite country ..

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: ur favourite country ..

Quote Originally Posted by Kami-chan
    People who can't get enough of their own country bore me, and annoy me.

Also, I can take a pretty good guess that most people who said Japan is their favourite country have (a) never been there, (b) know next to nothing about the place and (c) only said Japan because animé originates from there. So stereotypical.
    That's not very nice to say. Most of the people who posted their desires to go to Japan have more than one reason for going to Japan... And even if they don't... Even if it is only because of anime... there isn't anything wrong with that!

I know I have always wanted to visit Japan... Even before my discovery of anime... My mother knew a wonderful Japanese couple, and I always loved to hear stories about their native Japan, and how they lived. I respect Japan and the beauty, richness, and depth of the culture, language, and history.

Newbie Piko-chan may be famous one day Piko-chan may be famous one day Piko-chan's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite country will be Japan. I wanna go there someday.

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks

Scotland, Netherlands, Germany, Japan, China, I have too many to name, some I have been in, some I want to go 2, which ones are which, I will let you decide, hint, its the european ones

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Otaku FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

i haven' been to a lot of places except some states in US, i live in NYC and i was born in ukraine and went to Moscow. I'd like to go to a lot of places too like Ireland, Kenya, India, Japan, Germany and Ethiopia. i have a list too and of course go to like Hawaii and stuff but that's like when i'm old and dying....

Newbie InuFilipinaFan may be famous one day InuFilipinaFan may be famous one day InuFilipinaFan's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm......I dunno.......a lot of countries would make great places to live. Philippines has beautiful scenery and the best mango juice(I love mango juice) and my family's from there, Canada's like the US(except it's safer from weather and colder).

Otaku Slothrop may be famous one day Slothrop may be famous one day Slothrop's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm rather fond of this United States of America. Yet there is still so much of it that I have yet to see. Sadly, my entire basis for choosing is one three hour trip around Canada and exstensive travel along the east coast.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

I like to visit my homeland (the Philippines) once in a while
    great place, even tho I can't stand the heat
    a lot of malls in Manila
    get a lot of cheap (altho pirated) stuff
    VCDs! w00t!

but as for favorite country?
    nothing wrong with the US of A
    other than the Bush thing, WalMart, and gas
    and also the fact that Florida is getting bombarded by hurricanes
    other than that, I love it here

[-_-]
    I love my girlfriend.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: ur favourite country ..

I would love to go to Japan, China, and Vietnam. India is my favorite place, too. I used to like in Madurai, India. Its a beautiful place, filled with beautiful Ancient temples, and friendly people. It was known as land of swordsmen. Mysore is cool, too.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast