Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: US Passed movie law...

AO Angel ^^ angelan may be famous one day angelan may be famous one day angelan's Avatar
    Thanks

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Animewolf267
    I couldnt because my teacher gave me article from PC world and i hand typed it in
    ahahaha....sorry but please take us for gullible kids, you did not TYPE it up yourself....the fact that you also have the topic headers, line breaks, footer, etc. proves it. It was a simple copy+paste.

Ohh and lookie here....guess what i found. The infamous link!

PCWorld Article

you should also always try and post up a link or tell us where you got the article up front or in the extreme you can get some people yelling at YOU for copyright!!!
    -=|AnimeReflections|Live-Evil|My Trades|=-

Put your unused CPU to use for a good cause: |Folding@Home||Human Proteome Folding|

Otaku Animewolf267 may be famous one day Animewolf267 may be famous one day Animewolf267's Avatar
    Thanks

oh well

I thought i typed it but i guess not lol, I think i started to type it and then thought it would take forever so i copied the stuff off the link
    Icy cold Toilet Paper!!!!

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Hah... yeah. Just make sure that you are sure before posting anything. It helps situations like this happen.

AO Angel ^^ angelan may be famous one day angelan may be famous one day angelan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Animewolf267
    I thought i typed it but i guess not lol, I think i started to type it and then thought it would take forever so i copied the stuff off the link
    off the link.....hrm i thought you said you didn't HAVE a link....

sorry if it seems like i'm picking on you....but i'm not. take some time to make sure of these things, it saves us time, shows us some respect so we have time to get to know YOU and discuss the issues at hand.
    -=|AnimeReflections|Live-Evil|My Trades|=-

Put your unused CPU to use for a good cause: |Folding@Home||Human Proteome Folding|

Otaku Animewolf267 may be famous one day Animewolf267 may be famous one day Animewolf267's Avatar
    Thanks

unless...

un less you guys wanna keep debating about the original topic then just close the thread i dont really care. I was debating because it was fun but know its got boring lol
    Icy cold Toilet Paper!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3