Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: is the US stopping copyright violaters?

Otaku Animewolf267 may be famous one day Animewolf267 may be famous one day Animewolf267's Avatar
    Thanks

Question is the US stopping copyright violaters?

I wonder if the US really thinks they can stop the illegal download of movies and songs because there is just plainly to many of them.

I dont want to spread ideas to the us govment because i hate them but i would make a site and have it pose as an illgal or underground music download site and then advertise on other underground sites. However if they rigged the site to a counter and it sent the ip adress of the hit to a computer for tracking they could see who the computer belongs to and where they live ect.

This may not work but it sounded good as it came out
    sry about it being lengthy
    Icy cold Toilet Paper!!!!

Otaku AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks's Avatar
    Thanks
    Personally, i don't think they can catch all the illegal downloaders etc. Even if they did, another smart (like wise as in smart in bypassing the gov) person will just find another way to get illegal downloads going again. U idea is a great idea to track down ppl that illegally downloads. But finding IP addresses is only finding their internet address basically. (Isn't what IP address are? Ur address on the internet?) Correct me if i'm wrong. I'm only 14 for peak sake.

In my opinion, the gov should ban, delete, w/e, sites that holds programs that u can use to illegally download. To replace having lazy ppl getting up their lazy butts and walking to a store to buy movies w/e, have some kinda company hold legal downloads (but must pay so the ppl that made the movie, anime, etc won't lose any money)

(Like Wolf, forgive my lengthy response)

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Post in a color people can read

Otaku AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks's Avatar
    Thanks
    who me? its white. i'm pretty sure ppl can read somethign white infront of a near black background.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    I was talking to AnimeWolf

Thanks
    my bad. but to tell you the truth it looks white to me. maybe a tad bit brigher.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't think they can catch everyone who dl music... one reason is because that'd have to fine/sue half the population... Just wouldn't make sense.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku Dragor may be famous one day Dragor may be famous one day Dragor's Avatar
    Thanks
    As Animewolf and jaderabbit have already said, there's just to many people and programs involved in it to catch all of them.
    Dreams come true, but nightmares do too.

Life isn't a game, it's just a referal to the time you exist on this playground called Earth.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast