Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: "The USA wall "

Otaku bugsbunnyx may be famous one day bugsbunnyx may be famous one day
    Thanks
    hasn't america kept saying that their army isnt big enough to occupy and keep peace in iraq by itself? and now a solution is staring them right in the face, after the wall is built just say that all imigrants coming to america must do at least 2 years national service....simple!

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks
    *dies from laughing* ok i understand that immigration and other stuff is a problem, but seriously the best thing america can think of is building a wall. i think i'm gonna cry
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Everything gets taken to the extreme, it's how rumours are formed.
    This could work in America... if it's throught out properly, continually maned and funded.
    Sure it might seem a little extreme, but if it works then it'll befind both countries.

Where I live, there's a similar problem....
    Australia has no boarders with any other country, we're an island of surrounded on all sides by water. Illegal immigration is huge here, because it's so unstoppable, alot of them come on boats on any other means they can... and there's no one place to stop them, since the country has no real boarder.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hikari Sakurai
    Everything gets taken to the extreme, it's how rumours are formed.
    This could work in America... if it's throught out properly, continually maned and funded.
    Sure it might seem a little extreme, but if it works then it'll befind both countries.

Where I live, there's a similar problem....
    Australia has no boarders with any other country, we're an island of surrounded on all sides by water. Illegal immigration is huge here, because it's so unstoppable, alot of them come on boats on any other means they can... and there's no one place to stop them, since the country has no real boarder.
    well rumors sometimes come true don't they.

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    So how do you exspect the U.S. to feed and house all those immigrants? Also there aint enough jobs for them. Illegal immigrants is a serious problem in the U.S.

AND It is not hte rights of people. They may not go anywhere they please they have to get a visa or green card the USA wall is outrageous yet not that crazy.
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool ?

what i think they should do is give them a tempperray green card and if they can't get a job deport them and id them so they wouldn't return and they should round the clock sattilight thermol scanning so the border portoll can see who's coming so they would be waiting for trespassers

Do to others as you see fit

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Funny thing that, the President has been trying to get a seasonal worker permit passed for years now but he can't get it through congress. To many polititions who don't want it because they either don't believe in immigration or want to shove amnesty as the only option.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3