Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Useing the forum search and posting topics

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

Useing the forum search and posting topics

OK people this has gotten out of hand. We have people spamming up the boards with pointless topics/topics that exist already. Now We are going to put a stop to this problem once and for all. I will be going though the forums this weekend closing any spam topic we let slip. We need to get back to the OLD AO with inteligent discussions not this "have you seen .hack//sign its cool" Noncence. So myself and the other mods will be watching and cutting the spam topics when we see them This board is being overun with n00bs that do not know how to post a topic.

old timers of the AO Community I would like to suggest any spam topic you see after we crack down on the spamming to report right away.

Now to the point of this topic. We do have a search here on the site. USE IT instead of posting a new topic. If the topic is dead that you find THEN you can post a new topic but post in paragraph format not some one liner any one lined topics will be deleted on the spot.

I hope the other staff members and Veteran members of the site back me up on this plan. Help us out help you out ^_^

Lord Katsuhito
    Anime Online Staff

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Qu├ębec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    Sgt Ectoruss from the 2nd Armored Heavy tank Division, reporting for dutty, SIR

It will be an honnor to serve under your command , Sir.
    Last edited by Ectoruss; May 07, 2005 at 01:39 AM.
    Coming soon.........

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Goodby spamming i'll miss you.

So that mean i have to leave this place,...............Naaaa i'll always stay.

Otaku Nameless may be famous one day Nameless may be famous one day Nameless's Avatar
    Thanks
    You are lucky lord nikon.. Since this wasn't posted yet until you became a senior member... by spamming...hehe... Anyway how about sentences like 2 or 3 maybe. Would that be okey or not?

Newbie Sherlock Hound may be famous one day Sherlock Hound may be famous one day Sherlock Hound's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'll help to stop spamming too. I'm only 12 and I'm sick of people saying all 12 year olds spam so If I stop the 12 year old spammers they won't have anything to complain about. so...

SHERLOCK HOUND, I & E (investigation and elimination) 2ND DIVISION LEADER REPORTING FOR DUTY, SIR!
    Last edited by Sherlock Hound; May 07, 2005 at 08:14 AM.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Katsu, you know i've got you on this.........the lurking has begun.

Newbie Darlos may be famous one day Darlos may be famous one day Darlos's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hm... I wonder if my little escapades pushed some mods over the edge.

I've actually seen on another board where there is a set forum RULE that one must, when posting, actually post his full thoughts on a subject. If you say you like something, you HAVE to say why, and be at least fairly detailed about it. Oh, and type legibly. Rules like this, when they're fully enforced (and having a citizen's watch like what you're suggesting, Katsuhito, really helps that out), tends to weed out the crap really fast.

I'm amazed I wasn't banned for that inane signature I used. I won't do that again. I was just trying to get the attention of particular people.

Though I still won't like this place again until most of the idiots are gone.
    Hurting feelings everywhere!

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks
    Here Here!! I compleately agree.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast