Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Useing the forum search and posting topics

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have no problem with what you suggested Katsu, I am up for it. But it always goes back to the same thing. Unless you totally don't spam and EVERY ONE of your post is legit, don't make it sound like you're some martyr. It's a not a vet vs. noob, it's spammer vs. hypocrite.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Newbie CHristy may be famous one day CHristy may be famous one day CHristy's Avatar
    Thanks
    hi! im new at this still trying to figur things out but im cool with this place

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CHristy
    You should start by READING not only the rules but also the topics discussed in every thread, this is a clear example of the bull*** that has being going on the forums, there is no reason for you to post here and yet you did it, not very smart are we?

Newbie Darlos may be famous one day Darlos may be famous one day Darlos's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CHristy
    Wow. What the hell? I mean, seriously. Are these people just retarded? GOD! How did this innocent Forum become the bastion of stupidity and irrelevance that it is? Were things always this bad? Was I just not paying attention?! I guess I just spent too much time in the Galleries... which are almost equally as bad! Whenever someone posts there, they get either ratings without comments, or just someone going "oh hey thaz nice". Thanks for the constructive comments! I feel inspired to go paint a chapel ceiling now. Whee, here I go...
    Hurting feelings everywhere!

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Darlos
    Wow. What the hell? I mean, seriously. Are these people just retarded? GOD! How did this innocent Forum become the bastion of stupidity and irrelevance that it is? Were things always this bad? Was I just not paying attention?! I guess I just spent too much time in the Galleries... which are almost equally as bad! Whenever someone posts there, they get either ratings without comments, or just someone going "oh hey thaz nice". Thanks for the constructive comments! I feel inspired to go paint a chapel ceiling now. Whee, here I go...
    One no flaming of the members

two you are no different then the n00bs or any other member on this board so keep your ego undercontrol

three your sig is stupid shows how much inteligence you really have Fix it or it will be fixed for you. your lucky you didn't get ban for what your sig said before dosen't mean you can get away with flaming any members on this board.

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Darlos
    You know something, after reading your post and LK's one I got another Idea to compliment this whole issue...

How about we do a double check on any spamm complaint, we check the spammer and the one reporting it, after all TO REPORT SOMEONE YOU MUST BE CLEAN of infractions RIGHT... If any of you thinks we will allow a witch hunt in this site you are totally wrong...

Sure having spammers is a bad thing but having hipocrats is worst, We didn't build and run the site for your personal ego to rise, so if you are going to trow stones at other members remember that you have broken the rules first and you are still here because we (staff) have decided on giving you a second chance.

Newbie Darlos may be famous one day Darlos may be famous one day Darlos's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Katsuhito
    One no flaming of the members

two you are no different then the n00bs or any other member on this board so keep your ego undercontrol

three your sig is stupid shows how much inteligence you really have Fix it or it will be fixed for you. your lucky you didn't get ban for what your sig said before dosen't mean you can get away with flaming any members on this board.
    You know, you can't tell me you don't feel superior to these one-liner grammar-failiures yourself. The very fact that you used the word "n00bs" to describe them proves that. Furthermore, my "stupid sig" was blatantly harsh on purpose and not exactly a measure of my intelligence. I was trying to raise awareness of the rampant idiocy in these forums. And considering the fact that Katsuhito directly used both mine AND Dark Glaive's .hack// thread reference, I have a feeling I actually got the attention I was looking for. You may have erased that over-the-top thread that I made, but I sense it was actually read and considered. Quite frankly, I'm allowed to feel as superior as I want to.

Quote Originally Posted by GallComp
    You know something, after reading your post and LK's one I got another Idea to compliment this whole issue...

How about we do a double check on any spamm complaint, we check the spammer and the one reporting it, after all TO REPORT SOMEONE YOU MUST BE CLEAN of infractions RIGHT... If any of you thinks we will allow a witch hunt in this site you are totally wrong...

Sure having spammers is a bad thing but having hipocrats is worst, We didn't build and run the site for your personal ego to rise, so if you are going to trow stones at other members remember that you have broken the rules first and you are still here because we (staff) have decided on giving you a second chance.
    Hm, yes, that's great and all. Too bad I don't spam. I also use proper grammar. Hypocrite? Pff. And do you really think I feel honored or anything for getting this "second chance"? Suprised is more like it. Shit, I was almost positive I'd get banned instantly. I WANTED to get banned so I could quit worrying about this place and go find some other Forum with a coherent community. I was fully prepared to take a fall in order to MAYBE get a point across. But it seems quite obvious that you people don't have what it takes to enforce the rules you DO have, let alone have the guts to actually clean up your miserable existance of a forum. If you can't deal with me firmly, what are you gonna do about everything else?

Whether you ban me or not after this post, I quit. It's become clear that this place has no salvation.
    Last edited by Darlos; May 08, 2005 at 03:59 PM.
    Hurting feelings everywhere!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    lol i thought you told ME to shut the **** up :P anyways dragonrider, im no wise man and im not being modest it's just the damn truth, and the last thing we need is people labeling me as egotistic too

Gallcomp is right, unless youre white clean don't go bitching...and Darlos I respect you man, but the brutal truth in this world is you can't go attacking people unless you are JESUS or something. And if you think this site is bad, go to other forums, maybe it could open your eyes; don't be the frog at the bottom of the well.

If you really feel this strong about the idiocy, start your own site, make a change lead by example. You are in college dude, and the first thing you learn is networking is crucial. It really wasn't such a great move to burn your bridges like you did. It would suck to see you go but if that's how you feel, no one can stop you.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast