Quote Originally Posted by Darlos
Hm, yes, that's great and all. Too bad I don't spam. I also use proper grammar. Hypocrite? Pff. And do you really think I feel honored or anything for getting this "second chance"? Suprised is more like it. Shit, I was almost positive I'd get banned instantly. I WANTED to get banned so I could quit worrying about this place and go find some other Forum with a coherent community. I was fully prepared to take a fall in order to MAYBE get a point across. But it seems quite obvious that you people don't have what it takes to enforce the rules you DO have, let alone have the guts to actually clean up your miserable existance of a forum. If you can't deal with me firmly, what are you gonna do about everything else?
When someone doesn't feel comfortable in a place the common thing to do is to leave that place, yet you didn't leave this site, right? People who want to leave any of the online forums they just don't show up anymore and act as if they never existed, right?

So why it has become such a big deal to tell everyone that you wanted to get banned and how miserable this place is to you... I will tell you why, it was clear since your "signature request" that nobody here knew you and you have to rely on a good willed moderator that felt sorry for you to get considered in there. That should really hurt so bad that your ego grew up and you are now looking for a way to be noticed, and what better way than to make that "attention-whore" thread, An attention whore like you is so easy to spot, if not how come someone can be so mad at a site in where you barely post...

Just because we feel sorry for you doesn't mean we don't act firmly, this is just a case of "why should we botther about little ants"....

Whether you ban me or not after this post, I quit. It's become clear that this place has no salvation.
yet you are still here, and probably posting after it...

Well this is it for the topic you kids can go home now...