Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: User Profile features--

Otaku Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Wow that sucks. I wanted to do my random comment of joy. Besides it's nice to know what others think of you.

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zui Quan
    No, they were lost. Many of the profile features present in Paleo-AO were custom hacks implemented by Ewdi or NanoEntity. All the features that once existed but are not in the profiles now were custom features added over the 2+ years that Ewdi owned AO.
    oh, well perhaps some time spiderweb can find the time to rehack them. my bad. i misinterpreted misinformation and produced a faulty response.

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

jao
    Otaku jao may be famous one day jao may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I have forgotten nothing. To me those were features that were good to have on any site. You're not back-tracking by using things a lot of us liked before.

It doesn't have to be exactly the same either. Then again, I just wanted to hear from some other users.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2