Thread: a user sent this via the contact us form.. anyone have info on this?

Dan
    Newbie Dan may be famous one day Dan may be famous one day
    Thanks

a user sent this via the contact us form.. anyone have info on this?

The following message was sent to you via the Anime Online Forums Contact Us form by Keltosh.

--------------------------------

Well.. I am a gallery director at Minitokyo.net. I have been a member of AnimeOnline before so I thought of joining again. I registered last night, posted a normal, not offending introduction thread and then went to bed. And this morning both my account and thread have been deleted, and I cannot see any motivation anywhere. Now, if I'm not wanted for some reason, just tell me, though I did nothing wrong. If you thought it was a faker, just head over at minitokyo.net and create an account or something, and I will message you from my account there.
    I really don't understand the reason for this instant and unmotivated banishment... It is quite harsh honestly... I just joined as a normal member, I don't see why my involvement at Minitokyo.net would make you ban me...

Dan
    Newbie Dan may be famous one day Dan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    was he just unlucky and signed up / posted not long before I moved the site? there was a window of maybe 40 minutes that would not have been moved over....

Dan

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think he might think that we deleted his account because hes from MiniTokyo Last thing we need is a site war with MT

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    It may be one more bug related to the server change.... I will contact him in MT....

Edit: He contactg me first... I told him it may be a bug on the server changes and that we don't have anything against him (Zui may, but not the rest)jsut for being from MT...

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    is it Oiris or someone else?

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is Keltosh.... And yes I remember him from the old AO....

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I saw Keltosh sign up and start an intro thread. It was indeed just about 10 minutes before the server was moved that he registered.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah about to say his name didn't ring a bell on the banned list at all, plus he shows zero posts, probably just the server deal he can relax lol

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.