Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ut2004

Newbie BlueTigerFour may be famous one day BlueTigerFour may be famous one day
    Thanks

Ut2004

For those among us who play UT2004, I just thought I'd share with you a wonderful site that has many many character models and skins, but more specifically, a fair number of them are anime and manga derived models and skins:

http://skincity.beyondunreal.com/

Best one i've found is an incredibly well done Catgirl model called Marygold. The Femmina skin for her adds more of an anime look. Simply beautiful. Even if you don't plan on playing with her (as in, with her as your character model, not... um you know... yeah =) ), she's well worth a good ogling.

If you play Onslaught online, add Shinobi4 to your UT2004 buddies list, ne?

Newbie therealslimfatguy may be famous one day therealslimfatguy may be famous one day
    somewhere in the south western part of the US
    Thanks

need competent team mates

Slim fatty wants YOU to be his team mate in UT2004! Good ole shinobi4 (bluetigerfour) and i always seem to get shafted as far as team mates go. We'd like to play with some peeps who might, at the very least, defend a power node. my SN is irondragon6877 on aim and on ut2004. let us know!!!

Thanks
    So true. Seems like half our teammates don't even know that they can use secondary link fire to heal a node. All the people who know how to play want to be on the red team, and the people who don't just have 'no preference' most of the time, so we get stuck with them on the blue team.

Newbie EverQuestJunky may be famous one day EverQuestJunky may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I added you to my AIM buddy list. I would be more than glad to play with fellow members of AO. We should start a clan, I could probably afford a rental server for us.

Otaku Juggernaut may be famous one day Juggernaut may be famous one day Juggernaut's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking

THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!! Really we should do that. If someone here knows much paintshop or the like, I can make us some custom characters. I can do make the models in Maya, but we'd need some one else to make the skins (im not good at paint programs)

translation... Im all for it!!!

P.S. My AIM s/n is YngwieBass

Thanks
    that would definately be cool. Ah, the rampant destruction that would ensue... it would be glorious =). Plus, anything to build a strong community here, ne?

Otaku Juggernaut may be famous one day Juggernaut may be famous one day Juggernaut's Avatar
    Thanks
    and if we got together with someone who knew U script a little better than I, we could have our own "weapons of anime" mod, you know, stuff like the Crucifix from Trigun,the maybe have the Wing Gundam's Buster Rifle as a superweapon. Maybe put in the Master Sword from Zelda, that kind of stuff.

Thanks
    oooh! ooh! and the default weapon for when you have no other weapons could be Ed's Automail, or Vash's arm pistol thingy! sugoi! haha, sorry i know, now i'm just getting carried away ^_^

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast