Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ut2004

Newbie BlueTigerFour may be famous one day BlueTigerFour may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Juggernaut and I have been talking, and we were thinking:

It would be cool if everyone in the clan had an anime/manga based skin or model.

Custom would be cool, but untill we can find someone to do that, skincity and other places have plenty of anime girl skins and gundam models, etc.

Possible name: [CSY] Clan Sugoi Yaro (Clan of the Incredible Bastards)

but the #1 thing we need is people. preferably competent let us know if you're interested in forming a clan, everyone!

Newbie EverQuestJunky may be famous one day EverQuestJunky may be famous one day
    Thanks
    This is definitly intrigueing... I have both of yous on my AIM Buddy list, maybe we can speak in a chat tonite.

Otaku SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sweet site there man, might have to update my player to some anime

Newbie EverQuestJunky may be famous one day EverQuestJunky may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I found a host for a UT2004 server that offers 24 players at a 99.99 a month rental cost. This is reasonable.

Otaku Juggernaut may be famous one day Juggernaut may be famous one day Juggernaut's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah. Im working on some anime weapons too... but it could take a while. I havent done U Script since UT99. But so far the models I have are Juggernaut (X-men) and Mecha Sonic (sonic the hedgehog) and i mean the real one from the comic (yes im a geek). If i can find someone to make skins for them. Im also working on one For Kanti (FLCL) and Link (Zelda) and i was also thinking of doing the Veyete and Mercurius from Gundam Wing. I also might take requests for models... but im not sure if i want to start that quite yet, But if anyone likes UT2004 and is good with paint shop or the like, I can send you the maps to make skins.

Newbie therealslimfatguy may be famous one day therealslimfatguy may be famous one day
    somewhere in the south western part of the US
    Thanks

models...

DUDE! u made a mecha sonic model!?! could hook me up with that sometime?...well...after you got skins for it. I would be SO freakin stoked.

Thanks
    To all those AO'ers who play this game and tumbled upon this post. We are starting a clan here within AO for this game. Please contact me on AIM s/n "wareta tamashii" if you are interested in helping us out. There will be a website for the clan and a rented 24 player server.

Newbie BlueTigerFour may be famous one day BlueTigerFour may be famous one day
    Thanks
    haha, it's too bad we have to rely on people randomly stumbling upon this thread for recruitment. Wouldn't it be cool if we could 'rent' advertisement space on the homepage using some kind of forum participation point system?
    Last edited by BlueTigerFour; Nov 07, 2004 at 02:08 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast